Christians are anti-science.

And you wonder why nobody takes you seriously.

He doesn't wonder about it at all. That's the problem with the mentally ill, they never accept the possibility they are wrong. Have you ever seen him waiver from his extremist points of view? Have you taken a quick peek at his fake forum? The one he cooked up with his "two friends", the socks Into the Night and gfm7175?

Take a look at this and tell me what you think, either publicly or via PM: https://politiplex.freeforums.net/

Spoiler:
It's 100% wackadoodle

He doesn't wonder about it at all. That's the problem with the mentally ill, they never accept the possibility they are wrong. Have you ever seen him waiver from his extremist points of view? Have you taken a quick peek at his fake forum? The one he cooked up with his "two friends", the socks Into the Night and gfm7175?
Like I said, I still haven't seen any sort of positive contribution from you anywhere. Enjoy.

I had no idea you were a neo-nazi from Idaho.....

You have no idea about a lot of things...and not just about me. Whether I'm a neo-nazi in Idaho is just another thing you still don't know.

If you weren't so busy trying to blow yourself maybe you should look around and see what everyone else is doing.

Like I said, I still haven't seen any sort of positive contribution from you anywhere. Enjoy.

Like I said, you'll never see what you never want to see.

4gegv0.jpg

Biden has never bested Trump at anything...and he has had 40+ years in government to try.

trump was not around politically for 40 years....

As many times as you can imagine he coulda' shoulda' does not matter, only thing that does is that he bests him on election day....

trump was not around politically for 40 years....
That was his point. Read for comprehension. Trump, in less than four years, has accomplished so much while Biden has accomplished nothing in 50 years ... except to illegally strongarm Ukraine and who knows what other illegal activity.

That was his point. Read for comprehension. Trump, in less than four years, has accomplished so much while Biden has accomplished nothing in 50 years ... except to illegally strongarm Ukraine and who knows what other illegal activity.

trump has not even got the roads going or the wall paid for by Mexico, muchless completed............

Whatever biden isn't, doesn't make trump any more..........

He has done next to nothing.................

trump has not even got the roads going
What are you gibbering about? Roads don't "go" anywhere.

... or the wall paid for by Mexico, muchless completed............
Yes, Trump has addressed exactly how Mexico will not only be paying for the wall but will be paying for its maintenance. It's a genius plan. You really should pay attention.

... and yes, there are 350 miles of high-tech wall built already. It's truly fabulous. You should try paying attention. The wall's strategic position is already forcing illegal border-crossers to funnel right into the hands of the Border Patrol. The wall isn't even complete and it is effectively shutting down illegal pedestrian entry. Awesome!

skynews-trump-border-wall_4570250.jpg

Whatever biden isn't, doesn't make trump any more..........
With Trump's mile-long list of accomplishments, he has nothing to prove. The point was to draw a contrast with Biden, and that being the case, Biden's zero accomplishments are required.

This is the expected response from the guy who doesn't pay attention.

Trump is a proper noun. It is capitalized. It was also used as the first word in a sentence. You capitalize those.
was not around politically for 40 years....
Good. Biden had 40+ years in government and did NOTHING.
As many times as you can imagine he coulda' shoulda' does not matter, only thing that does is that he bests him on election day....
Paradox. You are being irrational.

Trump is a proper noun. It is capitalized. It is also the first word in the sentence. You capitalize those. Learn English.
has not even got the roads going
Roads don't travel. Cars and trucks using them travel. They are traveling on them.
or the wall paid for by Mexico,
Mexico IS paying for the wall already.
Not a word. Use 'much less'. Learn English.
completed............
This is the end of a sentence. You use only one period at the end of a sentence. Learn English. Over 320 miles of wall has been completed.
Whatever biden
Biden is a proper noun. It is capitalized. Learn English.
isn't, doesn't make trump any more..........
Only one period is used at the end of a sentence. Learn English. Comparing a negative to a positive statement is a false equivalence fallacy.
Only one period is used at the end of a sentence in English.
Trump has done a lot. You are describing Biden. Inversion fallacy.

Trump is a proper noun. It is capitalized. It is also the first word in the sentence. You capitalize those. Learn English.

Roads don't travel. Cars and trucks using them travel. They are traveling on them.

Mexico IS paying for the wall already.

Not a word. Use 'much less'. Learn English.

This is the end of a sentence. You use only one period at the end of a sentence. Learn English. Over 320 miles of wall has been completed.

Biden is a proper noun. It is capitalized. Learn English.

Only one period is used at the end of a sentence. Learn English. Comparing a negative to a positive statement is a false equivalence fallacy.

Only one period is used at the end of a sentence in English.
Trump has done a lot. You are describing Biden. Inversion fallacy.

trump????

Sadly as bad as biden is most think biden is better than your mango messiah, pretty sad huh............................ :laugh:

Back