Christians

wiseones2cents

Verified User
How many Christians are on this board, and how many of them are freemasons? Just so I know how to direct my posts.

There seems to be a significant number of Jews and some Muslims.

The reason why I ask is because I spend alot of my time debating on Christian boards and want to know if posters on here would be able to relate to certain discussions.

I'm a Christian and not a Freemason. From my understanding, there are elements of Freemasonry that are contrary to Christianity.

I'm a Christian and not a Freemason. From my understanding, there are elements of Freemasonry that are contrary to Christianity.

They say alot of Christians are joining the Freemason ranks, but that doesn't surprise me. Alot of people these days calling themselves Christian are far from it.

We have a Black gay Christian who insults our mothers. That's very unique. I bet there aren't too many political forums that have one of those.

They say alot of Christians are joining the Freemason ranks, but that doesn't surprise me. Alot of people these days calling themselves Christian are far from it.

I personally know 5 or 6 FM and as far as know, ALL are Christians (though none are Catholic) and belong to Christian Churches, attend services, etc....
I couldn't possibly know their inner most beliefs about either organization.....assuming your implication that they can't truly be both...

We have a Black gay Christian who insults our mothers. That's very unique. I bet there aren't too many political forums that have one of those.
Ohh your not racist you flat earth skinhead old fart.
Why does it matter that he's black? Fucking uneducated klansman

Ohh your not racist you flat earth skinhead old fart.
Why does it matter that he's black? Fucking uneducated klansman

You should ask him, you flat nosed, one eyebrowed, mongoloid. He's the one who made a point of telling us he was a Black Gay man in his first post here. You flea brained, inbred, mule.

Back