Christians

Who only does it in response to being insulted, non-stop, everyday. Let's just get off mothers. I just got off yours.

you're a liar....i've seen you routinely insult and it is not in response. in fact, you insulted me when you joined this board and i said nothing to you prior.

and then, not in response, you insult his mother

As long as Poet spouts the liberal, Democrat, Obama supporting line, pinheads like Darla, Christiefan and Rana will consider him to be whatever the hell he claims to be....

Rule number 1......defend Democrats at all costs.....

As long as Poet spouts the liberal, Democrat, Obama supporting line, pinheads like Darla, Christiefan and Rana will consider him to be whatever the hell he claims to be....

Bravs, someone like Damo can get away with saying this. There wouldn't be irony if he said it.

With you, there is irony.

Now you sound like yurt, that is a big disappointment.

lmao....yet you defend and thank poet's insults

That's right, I am not a Christian, therefore, I do not need to be Christlike and remember we defend other liberals no matter what they say and libertarians in some things and we never defend a conservative, no way...

That's right, I am not a Christian, therefore, I do not need to be Christlike and remember we defend other liberals no matter what they say and libertarians in some things and we never defend a conservative, no way...
LOL Nice you finally show your true colors. :)

All religions are pagans

How many times do I have to remind you that Pagan simply means non-Christian.

Infidel means non-Muslim, Gentile means not Jewish, Party Animal means non-Mormon (haha), and Pagan is non-Christian.

The terminology was pretty well established in the Middle Ages. There were three things you could be: A Christian, a Jew, or a Pagan. If you were a Christian, then you could potentially be a Heretic. That's pretty much how it works.

Bravs, someone like Damo can get away with saying this. There wouldn't be irony if he said it.

With you, there is irony.

Sorry man...its the truth no matter who says it.....Poets can and is a nasty SOB when he wants to be and won't get called out on it because of his political views....

Darla, Christiefan and Rana will agree with him no matter what he says, or they won't comment at all....

Sorry man...its the truth no matter who says it.....Poets can and is a nasty SOB when he wants to be and won't get called out on it because of his political views....

Darla, Christiefan and Rana will agree with him no matter what he says, or they won't comment at all....

This works both ways. DY can respond to posts like he gets paid to be an asshole and there are those who defend him. The same with IceDancer and Free. They will not call each other out on the board.

This forum is rapidly developing two sides like a playground insultfest. For either side to claim they are innocent is laughable.

Finally ...... the truth as we know it to be.....but political views have nothing to do with being or not being Christlike or religion....

I too, am agnostic....but I realize the Judeo/Christian values the country was founded on don't and won't hurt me in any way...its reality.

This works both ways. DY can respond to posts like he gets paid to be an asshole and there are those who defend him. The same with IceDancer and Free. They will not call each other out on the board.

This forum is rapidly developing two sides like a playground insultfest. For either side to claim they are innocent is laughable.

We all defend out own, no argument there........but notice, its not the right that denies it....(though I've called out Yurt once or twice)....

huh? you just claimed someone was a christian and someone wasn't...

fail

Finally ...... the truth as we know it to be.....but political views have nothing to do with being or not being Christlike or religion....

I too, am agnostic....but I realize the Judeo/Christian values the country was founded on don't and won't hurt me in any way...its reality.

Dear gawd, the government is secular, but it is one truth you won't ever get through your cephaltic brain.

Thank god for Libertarians. We can call everyone on bullshit and still be friends.

My comments have been in defense of him. You and the other rabid righties have been on his case since day one. You're all a bunch of cyber-bullies who are blind to your own actions, and fall back on "christian" or other religious arguments to defend yourselves.

Christie-slut since you haven't figured it out I'll tell you straight out: for every groan you give me I give at least two back. :D

Back