ChristieFan banned?

• Thread starter Thread starter WinterBorn
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Solitary was never banned. He tried to come back as a different poster to avoid your stalking nonsense. Can you talk politics rather than Solitary? Solitary is a fascinating topic to Solitary and his wife, but not to the rest of us. You were banned for posting personal information, not for "the truth". You seriously need to end this conversation in this area DY, if you want to continue this nonsense, do it in the War Zone.

Solitary was never banned. He tried to come back as a different poster to avoid your stalking nonsense. Can you talk politics rather than Solitary? Solitary is a fascinating topic to Solitary and his wife, but not to the rest of us. You were banned for posting personal information, not for "the truth". You seriously need to end this conversation in this area DY, if you want to continue this nonsense, do it in the War Zone.
:hand::hand::hand:

He effectively banned himself Damo, and left the board in a tantrum for two weeks later coming back with a vendetta. He then lied for years about his true identity. I was banned for telling the truthful personal information. :)

I don't care, I should be able to easily ignore this because you put it in the War Zone. I can't even get close to trying to understand why you care at all, but since you do please just take this to the War Zone where the sane among us can ignore this obsessive compulsive disorder.

Hey dork puss...ask Damo. Loyal chose to stay away as her stupid ban was over yesterday.

Hey Snatch Face...disloyal is staying away because Damo's got a tight grip on the reins on this site and won't let her play the same bullshit games she's played for the past 10 years.

How pathetic that woman must be if she can't even control herself enough to stop posting other people's personal information.

Tom... Let's not make me start still another thread in the War Zone for y'all...

*sigh*

Thread closed. What utter nonsense. The question has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back