Climate change follies: Wet denials

Complex question fallacy. Aside from that, are there any states that "anti-federal gov't"? Maybe you could point out which ones are, across the board, anti-federal government.

Also, which red states are "catching ecological hell?"
You're first sentence is just a nonsensical blather ... an attempt to appear intelligent while dodging a basic question. Typical MAGA mook BS from you. Then you try to push your own "questions" that are attempting to nullify one you don't dare answer. You intellectual impotence is growing in pride ... perhaps you should lay off the sauce for a bit?

You're first sentence is just a nonsensical blather ... an attempt to appear intelligent while dodging a basic question. Typical MAGA mook BS from you. Then you try to push your own "questions" that are attempting to nullify one you don't dare answer. You intellectual impotence is growing in pride ... perhaps you should lay off the sauce for a bit?
A complex question fallacy is a commonly known, defined, and understood thing by those with some mental acuity.

complex-question-l.jpg

Perhaps you should try passing 6th grade...

For the thread.....I dont agree with all of this for sure but he correctly gets that a way of life is ending, the West is dying with very hard times ahead.:

The human species, led by white Europeans and Euro-Americans, has been on a 500-year-long planet wide rampage of conquering, plundering, looting, exploiting and polluting the Earth—as well as killing the indigenous communities that stood in the way. But the game is up. The technical and scientific forces that created a life of unparalleled affluence and luxury—as well as unrivaled military and economic power—for the industrial nations are the forces that now doom us. The mania for ceaseless economic expansion and exploitation will culminate in mass death. But even as our economic and environmental systems unravel, even after the hottest year in the contiguous 48 states since record keeping began over a century ago, we lack the emotional and intellectual creativity to shut down the engine of global capitalism. We have bound ourselves to a doomsday machine. As Roger Hallam, a founder of Extinction Rebellion who now leads Just Stop Oil, warns, if global temperatures reach two degrees Celsius above the preindustrial average "humanity is at risk of extinction and so is everything we have ever created: our works of art, our favorite novels, our historical buildings and artifacts, our traditions." The global ruling class will not save us. It knows that new oil and gas extraction is a death sentence for billions. Yet it continues to license new drilling and does little to curb our addiction to fossil fuel. This ensures more and deadlier heat waves, larger and larger crop failures, and ultimately a climate inhospitable to human habitation. We are, I fear, past the tipping point with feedback loops intensifying the climate emergency. The failure by the global ruling class to act, as Hallam, with whom I will do a live stream (https://r21c.net) on Saturday at 10am EST, states is "an act of genocide against billions of people in the poorest countries on Earth and an act of war against the young." Complex civilizations have a habit of destroying themselves. The difference this time is that when we go down the whole planet will go with us. The long struggle between the human species and the Earth will conclude with the remnants of the human species learning a bitter lesson about unrestrained greed, hubris and self-worship.

Here is my problem with Hedges here: He is saying that we are about to get hit with a massive wave of devastation, so he calls for stopping the wave...

What?

All of human history teaches that what he should be doing is doing his best to prepare in case he is right....it might not be enough....but we humans who cant even do the simple things anymore are not going to change this planets weather in a good way. We dont remotely have the leaders and competent experts to do that.....nobody believes that crowd.....they have lied to us and been wrong and abused us constantly. And our societies are not remotely strong enough to try his plan.

So it looks like AOC's prediction that the world will end in some 9 or 12 years is weighing heavily on
some of you green new scam activists and or believers. Your solution to this oncoming or upcoming
annihilation of the earth as we know it might be for you to set your sights on rocketing to the MOON
where so far it seems that taking up life on the MOON may be your only way out of certain death
here on MOTHER EARTH. I'll be praying for you, regardless of where you end up deciding where to live
or where to die.

You're first sentence is just a nonsensical blather ...
The fallacy is YOURS, Taichi. You have only yourself to blame. He called your fallacy accurately.
an attempt to appear intelligent while dodging a basic question.
He already answered your question. RQAA.
Typical MAGA mook BS from you.
MAGA isn't a person, Taichi.
Then you try to push your own "questions" that are attempting to nullify one you don't dare answer. You intellectual impotence is growing in pride ... perhaps you should lay off the sauce for a bit?
Argument of the Stone fallacy. Mantra 1d.

GFM7175 is a primary example of an intellectually impotent MAGA troll,
Is that why you don't have the balls to quote me when you talk shit about me?
whose sole purpose is to just clutter up any thread with facts that contradict his corporate masters.
Who are my "corporate masters"?
This is why he spends so much time on my ignore list each year.
Lying about your ignore list again, eh?

They will not. Obviously. They will, however, vote to deny OTHER states hit by ecological disasters funding.

One of the things I actually would like to live long enough to see is when climate change can no longer be denied by even the hardest hardcore denialist I suspect suddenly no one will EVER cop to having been a denialist.
How can I deny something that you can't even define?

You're first sentence is just a nonsensical blather ...
No. He called you on your fallacy. The fallacy is YOURS.
an attempt to appear intelligent while dodging a basic question. Typical MAGA mook BS from you. Then you try to push your own "questions" that are attempting to nullify one you don't dare answer. You intellectual impotence is growing in pride ... perhaps you should lay off the sauce for a bit?
Evasion. Answer the questions put to you.

Back