(CNN) — Democrats Fear Trump On Track For Blowout 330 Electoral Win

Enquiring minds want to know if the overwhelming majority of voters want a rapist and convicted felon with mob ties in the highest office in the land.

Demagoguery failed - Herr Himmler.

Your slander and hate filled defamation only excites you of the fringe left. No one else cares that Trump had two scoops of ice cream - even though you screamed that it makes him Hitler.

There are millions who weren’t helped.
I didn't follow the insulin issue very closely, but found this.

"There are 3 primary insulin manufacturers in the U.S. market—Eli Lilly, Novo Nordisk, and Sanofi—that represent over 90 percent of the global insulin market and produce almost 100 percent of the insulin supply in the United States.[8] In general, each manufacturer makes multiple types of insulin, and the only monopoly held over one specific type is Novo Nordisk’s ultra-long-acting insulin."

Enquiring minds want to know if the overwhelming majority of voters want a rapist and convicted felon with mob ties in the highest office in the land.
The jury did not convict Trump of rape, Miss Marple.

Trump said he has never seen the woman.

The jury did not convict Trump of rape, Miss Marple.

Trump said he has never seen the woman.
I know he wasn't convicted of rape according to the laws of NY, Mr. Earl. But if someone did to me what he did to Carroll, I'd call it rape even if that didn't fall under the legal definition.

I know he wasn't convicted of rape according to the laws of NY, Mr. Earl. But if someone did to me what he did to Carroll, I'd call it rape even if that didn't fall under the legal definition.
We will never know the truth but the jury did not find enough evidence to convict him of rape.

Now, a woman, I believe her name is Reade, has brought her rape or sexual assault case back against Biden.

“Tara Reade, the Joseph Biden sexual abuse victim has returned to the United States from Russia to press criminal charges against Joseph Biden for Third Degree Sexual Abuse,” her lawyer Jonathan Levy said in a statement emailed to The Moscow Times.3 days ago

Last edited:
You guaranteeing another Red Tsunami like 2022?
Schumer is predicting that now, Anchovies.

Pelosi, Schumer express concerns Biden can't win 2024 ...​

1721317997754.png
Nonstop Local News
https://www.nbcrightnow.com › national › reports-pelosi...

1 hour ago — Top Democrats Pelosi, Schumer, and Jeffries urge Biden to reconsider 2024 run amid concerns; Biden remains firm despite COVID diagnosis.

Last edited:
"Lawfare," the latest maga buzzword to try to excuse trump's crimes.

The only "crime" by Trump is threatening the power held by you Communists.

Weaponizing the federal government to attack a political opponent is what third word, banana republics do.

Joe Biden has nothing in common with John Kennedy - but a LOT in common with Idi Amin. America notices.

1721317764163.png

One of the RW rags claims that Tara Reade is hoping to file sexual abuse claims against Biden. I'm sure you'll be holding her to the same standard you held Carroll to.

Just curious, why would she need a signed petition to get her day in court?

Lawfare - two tiered system of injustice.

Reade has been denied equal protection under the law for decades. You don't accuse democrats without severe consequences.

The party isn't just above the law, The party is the ONLY law. Which is why we need Trump, to restore the Constitution and the rule of law.

RPT: Democrats Expect Polling “Blowout” after RNC

The Democrats are predicting a red tsunami now.

I'm guessing the majority of Americans know how bogus those charges are. But then again you aren't very smart.

Maybe @christiefan915 is just evil? Maybe she just seeks slavery and misery for her fellow man due to an ingrained hatred for life?

Most democrats are truly stupid, I grant you. But a small percent - particularly those at the top, are just power mad sociopaths who delight in creating misery for as many as they can.

Back