(CNN) — Democrats Fear Trump On Track For Blowout 330 Electoral Win

The Repubs are terrified that Project 2025, their positions on abortion, the environment, and women's rights will kick them to the curb.

Where did I bear false witness?
We could start with this lie. "... a senile geriatric who thinks Trump is his Vice President and who thinks Putin is the president of Ukraine."

If mixing up names means senility I suppose trump is a senile geriatric, too. At least Biden hasn't forgotten the name of his wife.

We could start with this lie. "... a senile geriatric who thinks Trump is his Vice President and who thinks Putin is the president of Ukraine."

If mixing up names means senility I suppose trump is a senile geriatric, too.
So Biden did not say those things? We have video evidence of him doing so. So it appears you are the one bearing false witness.
At least Biden hasn't forgotten the name of his wife.
"the other old ass motherfucker did it too" isn't a very strong argument
EDIT: BTW that appears to be you yet again bearing the false witness you accused me of: https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-joe-biden-says-donald-trump-forgot-melania-name-1874395

So Biden did not say those things? We have video evidence of him doing so. So it appears you are the one bearing false witness.

"the other old ass motherfucker did it too" isn't a very strong argument
EDIT: BTW that appears to be you yet again bearing the false witness you accused me of: https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-joe-biden-says-donald-trump-forgot-melania-name-1874395
Try to comprehend the written word. I said he mixed up the names, not that he didn't say them at all.

I guess you think this is clear and concise about who he's referring to.

"Well look, my wife, our great first lady, she was great... people love her," he said.

"Oh look at that, wow. Mercedes, that's pretty good!"

Try to comprehend the written word. I said he mixed up the names, not that he didn't say them at all.
So he did say those things. So how, precisely, is my statement 'false witness', you dumb twat?
I guess you think this is clear and concise about who he's referring to.

"Well look, my wife, our great first lady, she was great... people love her," he said.

"Oh look at that, wow. Mercedes, that's pretty good!"
Sorry sweetie, your claims have been debunked. That's just one of many factchecks that have debunked it.

By his bought and paid for WHORES on the US Supreme Court, you mean.

Big surprise there.

You fucking MAGA maggots are systematically destroying this country.

I hope you destroy yourselves with it.
Actually I doubt if it even makes it to the SCOTUS. Care to make a wager?

So he did say those things. So how, precisely, is my statement 'false witness', you dumb twat?

Sorry sweetie, your claims have been debunked. That's just one of many factchecks that have debunked it.
I already told you, dumbass. You said Biden actually thinks "Trump is his Vice President and who thinks Putin is the president of Ukraine," rather than admitting the truth, which is that the comment was a gaffe. You don't know what Biden thinks, and you put your words out there as the truth rather than opinion. Bearing false witness... or lying, if you prefer.

He beat Medicare's failed attempts to get lower prices for insulin.
He got the idea from Trump. :laugh:

Today, under President Trump’s leadership, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) announced that over 1,750 standalone Medicare Part D prescription drug plans and Medicare Advantage plans with prescription drug coverage have applied to offer lower insulin costs through the Part D Senior Savings Model for the 2021 plan year. Across the nation, participating enhanced Part D prescription drug plans will provide Medicare beneficiaries access to a broad set of insulins at a maximum $35 copay for a month’s supply, from the beginning of the year through the Part D coverage gap. The model follows on the Trump Administration’s previously announced 13.5 percent decline in the average monthly basic Part D premium since 2017 to the lowest level in seven years.

He got the idea from Trump. :laugh:

Yet he couldn't close the deal.

I don't bet.

It's childish, schoolyard nonsense.
I can see why you don't want to lose :laugh: I doubt this will make it to the SCOTUS because judges HATE being reversed. The 34 felony cases has SO MANY legal holes not the least the illegal use of privileged evidence. But telling the jury they didn't have to have a unanimous decision was another error. And the state trying to decide federal election law was another error.

Back