CNN- Trump Obtained Podiatrist Excuse Before Discussing Military Coup After Election

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump obtained a doctor’s note to avoid serving in his own military coup, according to a bombshell book published today.

The book, written by Trump’s New York-based podiatrist, Dr. Harland Dorrinson, reveals that the former President became concerned that, if a military coup that he was masterminding gained critical mass, he might be required to assume an active combat role.

To foreclose that possibility, he contacted Dorrinson, who has written a number of doctor’s notes for Trump over the years.

An excerpt from the note reads, “Donald J. Trump is suffering from extremely painful bone spurs that would make any active-duty participation in a military coup out of the question. In the event of such a coup, I strongly recommend that he be limited to an administrative role.”

The podiatrist’s searing exposé is the thirty-seventh book about the last days of Trump’s Presidency published this week, according to industry estimates.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/bor...&mbid=mbid=CRMNYR012019&utm_term=TNY_Borowitz

Funny how the Left can't read in an objective manner...
Satire from The Borowitz Report

It was a satirical piece meant for humor, like the Onion or Babylon Bee... But when it fits the Left's conspiracy theories it becomes reality to the delusional...

it was a silly premise, only TDS got them to think it's real

Still fucking running your mouth, after exercising Russian Active Measures for more than a year to try and attack our elections and democracy.

Every single thing you post on JPP turns out to be a lie.

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump obtained a doctor’s note to avoid serving in his own military coup, according to a bombshell book published today.

The book, written by Trump’s New York-based podiatrist, Dr. Harland Dorrinson, reveals that the former President became concerned that, if a military coup that he was masterminding gained critical mass, he might be required to assume an active combat role.

To foreclose that possibility, he contacted Dorrinson, who has written a number of doctor’s notes for Trump over the years.

An excerpt from the note reads, “Donald J. Trump is suffering from extremely painful bone spurs that would make any active-duty participation in a military coup out of the question. In the event of such a coup, I strongly recommend that he be limited to an administrative role.”

The podiatrist’s searing exposé is the thirty-seventh book about the last days of Trump’s Presidency published this week, according to industry estimates.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/bor...&mbid=mbid=CRMNYR012019&utm_term=TNY_Borowitz

I can't wait for the Reichtards' screams of "Fake news! Never happened!" :laugh:

because of Vietnam?? there were a shitload of "cowards". live cowards.
did you go.. were you in the anti-war movement? if not then you havent a clue

You are a coward because you lied to everyone about the election being stolen, but then didn't go to DC on 1/6 to do anything about it, even after Trump personally invited you.

Why so angry? We're talking about Trump, not veterans.
no you were talking about "cowards" - you are dead wrong, and fortunate not to have been dead in your 20's because of Nixons war.
I was a "coward"- thousands of us were. we couldnt stop the war, but we put ourselves on the line too
You have no idea, but you want to label the anti-war movement cowards. i've heard it all before. STFU.

no you were talking about "cowards" - you are dead wrong, and fortunate not to have been dead in your 20's because of Nixons war.
I was a "coward"- thousands of us were. we couldnt stop the war, but we put ourselves on the line too
You have no idea, but you want to label the anti-war movement cowards. i've heard it all before. STFU.

I never said you were, dumbass.

I never said you were, dumbass.
look moron. since you are incapable of any context:

you brought up "Trump is a coward" because of his dodging Vietnam. I threw it back in your face that you have no idea what it was like to wonder what your lottery number was going to be,or how can you get a deferment-
or just pack your bags and go die alone in a rice paddy ..for what? so you are not a coward?

I heard the same thing from the "America love it or leave it crowd" - some of them at least have learned over the years the war was an immoral bloodbath for a shitty cause

then you still go on with the "coward" - you should apologize to Trump and all who refused to go to that war.

"What if they gave a war and nobody came" ( 60's saying)

look moron. since you are incapable of any context:

you brought up "Trump is a coward" because of his dodging Vietnam. I threw it back in your face that you have no idea what it was like to wonder what your lottery number was going to be,or how can you get a deferment-
or just pack your bags and go die alone in a rice paddy ..for what? so you are not a coward?

I heard the same thing from the "America love it or leave it crowd" - some of them at least have learned over the years the war was an immoral bloodbath for a shitty cause

then you still go on with the "coward" - you should apologize to Trump and all who refused to go to that war.

"What if they gave a war and nobody came" ( 60's saying)

Maybe he should apologize to John McCain's family?

Back