Colin Kaepernick Can’t Get a Job

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Colin Kaepernick Can’t Get a Job After NFL Executives Say They ‘Genuinely Hate Him’

Last year, the NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick made the headlines when he refused to stand for the national anthem before his games. He made the unthinkable and said that he was doing that because the US is a “racist” country. Since the moment he did that, his career began to fall down big way. However, his move just hit him in his head in a BIG WAY, when not a single team wanted to draft him as a free agent. Today, Kaepernick got blindsided by more BAD news.

Kaepernick’s career was reaching a high point since he decided to disrespect our country and those who defend it. The NFL quarterback didn’t think he would pay for this move, since Barack Obama was in the office at the time. However, in the time when Colin made the headlines, President Trump was elected and put an end to these anti-American dirty games.

When the free agency first began a couple of weeks ago, Kaepernick was reminded that no one would forgive him for his anti-American attitude. The NFL teams didn’t and definitely don’t want to do anything with this kind of behavior at the huge risk he is to a team’s reputation. The NFL executives aren’t just avoiding him for his attitude and his bad form, but because, as they said, they “genuinely hate him.”

“First, some teams genuinely believe that he can’t play. They think he’s shot. I’d put that number at 20 percent,” an unnamed general manager said about Kaepernick and why people are avoiding him. The manager also said that there is a general “fear the backlash from fans after getting him.” He’s practically public enemy number one in sports, writes Freedom Daily.

“Third, the rest genuinely hate him and can’t stand what he did [kneeling for the national anthem]. They want nothing to do with him. They won’t move on. They think showing no interest is a form of punishment. I think some teams also want to use Kaepernick as a cautionary tale to stop other players in the future from doing what he did,” the insider said.

This is definitely something that every disrespectful person deserves. He thought he was a smart boy, but he soon learned a little humility. Americans don’t like disrespect of our flag, hymn or country. Good lesson Kaepernick!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe he can convert to Islam and get a job as a suicide bomber. :eek2:

i think we are fooling ourselves to think it's anything beyond him completely sucking. If the GOAT Brady was a free agent and kneeled people would still want him because he's the goat. Crapernick just sucks

i think we are fooling ourselves to think it's anything beyond him completely sucking. If the GOAT Brady was a free agent and kneeled people would still want him because he's the goat. Crapernick just sucks

There have been several reports that have said his ability was highly overrated and that as a player, he sucks; but even then, it appears that no other team is even willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and are citing his "undesirability" as the reason.

I read he is worth around $2 million. He will probably be ok.

I find it strange that Kaepernick gets so much attention, when there are so many actual criminals in the NFL.

There are 27 players in the NFL who have been arrested multiple times. No one seems to bat an eye. But don't stand up for the National Anthem in protest of a system you believe is unfair, and people lose their minds.

6 players in 2015 alone were arrested for domestic violence. Beat a woman and you are still fine. Don't stand for the National Anthem and people cheer your unemployment.

Multiple DUIs? No biggie? Weapons charges? All cool. But you better stand for the national anthem.

from:https://www.aol.com/article/2015/09...o-have-been-arrested-multiple-times/21236263/

I read he is worth around $2 million. He will probably be ok.

I find it strange that Kaepernick gets so much attention, when there are so many actual criminals in the NFL.

There are 27 players in the NFL who have been arrested multiple times. No one seems to bat an eye. But don't stand up for the National Anthem in protest of a system you believe is unfair, and people lose their minds.

6 players in 2015 alone were arrested for domestic violence. Beat a woman and you are still fine. Don't stand for the National Anthem and people cheer your unemployment.

Multiple DUIs? No biggie? Weapons charges? All cool. But you better stand for the national anthem.

from:https://www.aol.com/article/2015/09...o-have-been-arrested-multiple-times/21236263/

The guys who do all that crap don't pretend to not be lowlifes. Kaeperpick's anti-Americanism is a lowlife behaviour, but the left considers it virtuous, and encourages him.

has he ever had a "gainful employment job" ? he has been a ball "player". has he ever produced anything other than foolish, idolatrous entertainment, incitement to murder and media money ? he is a #blacklivesmatter terrorist. does anyone here at jpp remember five cops being tracked, ambushed and murdered by #blacklivesmatter terrorists ? testify. I remember. innocent blood.

has he ever had a "gainful employment job" ? he has been a ball "player". has he ever produced anything other than foolish, idolatrous entertainment, incitement to murder and media money ? he is a #blacklivesmatter terrorist. does anyone here at jpp remember five cops being tracked, ambushed and murdered by #blacklivesmatter terrorists ? testify. I remember. innocent blood.

He has been gainfully employed, and making millions of dollars. People who sneer at athletes forget that they work a fraction as hard as the athletes do, to deliver a good or service that generates pennies worth of output by comparison.

Yes, he has had a "gainful employment job". He spent years working very hard to cultivate the skills.

Yes, there have been terrorist acts in the name of Black Lives Matter. But Kaepernick didn't commit those crimes. What he did was passively protest what he sees as a wrong. No violence. No destruction. Just like people say that protests should be done.

And one more point on this topic.

I stand for the National Anthem because of how I feel about the country. Not because it is expected or because of the threat of crap from fake patriots.

Stand if you believe in it. But this demand that everyone fake it is bullshit.

And one more point on this topic.

I stand for the National Anthem because of how I feel about the country. Not because it is expected or because of the threat of crap from fake patriots.

Stand if you believe in it. But this demand that everyone fake it is bullshit.

I see a difference between people who won't stand for the anthem, and a Kaeperpick refusing to stand to promote an idiotic cause like support for #OnlyBlackLivesMatter.

I see a difference between people who won't stand for the anthem, and a Kaeperpick refusing to stand to promote an idiotic cause like support for #OnlyBlackLivesMatter.

I see that he protested what he sees as an injustice. No violence. No destruction. And still there is a huge outcry against him. And he puts his money where his mouth is by supporting charities with tens of thousands of dollars.

My question is this "They are told that they can't block traffic, hurt people, or destroy things when they protest. And the outcry against not standing for the anthem has been huge.

How would you suggest someone protest if they believe injustices are happening?

I see that he protested what he sees as an injustice. No violence. No destruction. And still there is a huge outcry against him. And he puts his money where his mouth is by supporting charities with tens of thousands of dollars.

My question is this "They are told that they can't block traffic, hurt people, or destroy things when they protest. And the outcry against not standing for the anthem has been huge.

I have one rule of protest: You have to be correct. If not, then you set yourself up - especially if your protest involves American symbolism.

I have one rule of protest: You have to be correct. If not, then you set yourself up - especially if your protest involves American symbolism.

Oh I see. And since he, in your opinion, violated YOUR rule, he should be ridiculed and unemployed. How magnanimous of you.

Colin Kaepernick Can’t Get a Job After NFL Executives Say They ‘Genuinely Hate Him’

Last year, the NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick made the headlines when he refused to stand for the national anthem before his games. He made the unthinkable and said that he was doing that because the US is a “racist” country. Since the moment he did that, his career began to fall down big way. However, his move just hit him in his head in a BIG WAY, when not a single team wanted to draft him as a free agent. Today, Kaepernick got blindsided by more BAD news.

Kaepernick’s career was reaching a high point since he decided to disrespect our country and those who defend it. The NFL quarterback didn’t think he would pay for this move, since Barack Obama was in the office at the time. However, in the time when Colin made the headlines, President Trump was elected and put an end to these anti-American dirty games.

When the free agency first began a couple of weeks ago, Kaepernick was reminded that no one would forgive him for his anti-American attitude. The NFL teams didn’t and definitely don’t want to do anything with this kind of behavior at the huge risk he is to a team’s reputation. The NFL executives aren’t just avoiding him for his attitude and his bad form, but because, as they said, they “genuinely hate him.”

“First, some teams genuinely believe that he can’t play. They think he’s shot. I’d put that number at 20 percent,” an unnamed general manager said about Kaepernick and why people are avoiding him. The manager also said that there is a general “fear the backlash from fans after getting him.” He’s practically public enemy number one in sports, writes Freedom Daily.

“Third, the rest genuinely hate him and can’t stand what he did [kneeling for the national anthem]. They want nothing to do with him. They won’t move on. They think showing no interest is a form of punishment. I think some teams also want to use Kaepernick as a cautionary tale to stop other players in the future from doing what he did,” the insider said.

This is definitely something that every disrespectful person deserves. He thought he was a smart boy, but he soon learned a little humility. Americans don’t like disrespect of our flag, hymn or country. Good lesson Kaepernick!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe he can convert to Islam and get a job as a suicide bomber. :eek2:

Hummm....just like Hillary. :)

Brady? Goat? You know as much about football as you do politics. I mean don't get me wrong. He's one of the all time greats but he's no Otto Graham. Brady GOAT? That's funny. LOL

Has to be because he is black. If he were white teams would be falling all over the,selves for his services

Back