Colin Kaepernick Can’t Get a Job

His antics blew up in his face and the free market has spoken. Add to it he is a shitty QB and who wants the hassle. The NFL is a business not a social experiment. It is where people go to escape day to day bullshit not have leftist bullshit shoved down their throats

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some individuals and I won't throw a blanket over all conservatives, need male cow feces shoved down their throat so they can attain some empathy for the ones they have been force feeding for decades.

The dude who doesn't vote and and claims Hillary is no different than Trump is going to run for political office? Good luck with that.

and I suppose you voted for the fail businessman with the orange hair that grabs women and has a trophy wife? I think he would have a good chance at it

and I suppose you voted for the fail businessman with the orange hair that grabs women and has a trophy wife? I think he would have a good chance at it

El Oh El. "New" to the board and already so angry? I thought we were in the sports section. I did not vote for Trump but that is irrelevant. Nice avoidance of what I brought up "new" poster.

Some individuals and I won't throw a blanket over all conservatives, need male cow feces shoved down their throat so they can attain some empathy for the ones they have been force feeding for decades.

I see. You come to the sports section of the board to be a SJW. You must be a big fan of ESPN.

The entire point is that no one, including you, can tell another what they feel, he stood up or in this case did not, protesting what he and good majority of individuals feel is police brutality against a group of US citizens, and wether you like it or not that IS THE POINT.

He will be just fine, wether he makes it in sports or quite possibly POLITICS, Im sure the latter would scare you death

I don't think Kaeperpick will make it in either realm. But, he already has his millions, so, he'll be fine.

El Oh El. "New" to the board and already so angry? I thought we were in the sports section. I did not vote for Trump but that is irrelevant. Nice avoidance of what I brought up "new" poster.

Whose angry? and who is avoiding the question now?

The facts support me. Leftism is being rejected. You cultural bullshit has gone too far. You are. Just too blind to see it

The facts support me. Leftism is being rejected. You cultural bullshit has gone too far. You are. Just too blind to see it

As if you see through my eyes, and before you claim someone's culture is male cow feces, you might need to look in the mirror and see if you ducked in time

I read he is worth around $2 million. He will probably be ok.

I find it strange that Kaepernick gets so much attention, when there are so many actual criminals in the NFL.

There are 27 players in the NFL who have been arrested multiple times. No one seems to bat an eye. But don't stand up for the National Anthem in protest of a system you believe is unfair, and people lose their minds.

6 players in 2015 alone were arrested for domestic violence. Beat a woman and you are still fine. Don't stand for the National Anthem and people cheer your unemployment.

Multiple DUIs? No biggie? Weapons charges? All cool. But you better stand for the national anthem.

from:https://www.aol.com/article/2015/09...o-have-been-arrested-multiple-times/21236263/

It wasn't that he didn't stand. It was the automatic, go-to, typical bullshit reasons given.

What makes you think that those of us opposing Kaepernick's bullshit REASONS are OK with those doing the things you listed continuing to play. Sounds to me as if you came up with your own bullshit in an effort to support nothing but an excuse making spoiled brat.

It's interesting that you bring up DUI and domestic violence. A quick search produced results showing that in 2015, 6 Alabama football players were arrested for a variety of reasons. They included:

Gunnar Raborn - Driving under the influence of a controlled substance
Cyrus Jones - Domestic violence, criminal mischief, and domestic violence harassment
Tyren Jones - second degree possession of marijuana
Jonathan Taylor - domestic violence third-degree assault and domestic violence third-degree criminal mischief
Geno Smith - DUI
Orlando Anderson - domestic violence third degree criminal mischief

Only two of those, Taylor and T. Jones were dismissed from the team. The other 4 were allowed to stay.

2016 didn't change things with the arrest of Tim Williams.

Going into 2017, it seems that 3 more have been arrested. De'Shawn Hand, Deionte Thompson, and Lester Cotton arrested for DUI, assault, and drug possession, respectively.

Last edited:
It wasn't that he didn't stand. It was the automatic, go-to, typical bullshit reasons given.

What makes you think that those of us opposing Kaepernick's bullshit REASONS are OK with those doing the things you listed continuing to play. Sounds to me as if you came up with your own bullshit in an effort to support nothing but an excuse making spoiled brat.

It's interesting that you bring up DUI and domestic violence. A quick search produced results showing that in 2015, 6 Alabama football players were arrested for a variety of reasons. They included:

Gunnar Raborn - Driving under the influence of a controlled substance
Cyrus Jones - Domestic violence, criminal mischief, and domestic violence harassment
Tyren Jones - second degree possession of marijuana
Jonathan Taylor - domestic violence third-degree assault and domestic violence third-degree criminal mischief
Geno Smith - DUI
Orlando Anderson - domestic violence third degree criminal mischief

Only two of those, Taylor and T. Jones were dismissed from the team. The other 4 were allowed to stay.

2016 didn't change things with the arrest of Tim Williams.

Going into 2017, it seems that 3 more have been arrested. De'Shawn Hand, Deionte Thompson, and Lester Cotton arrested for DUI, assault, and drug possession, respectively.

There is a difference between players in college and the NFL. But that aside, the details of the cases and the punishments show the coaches are concerned about the players and their future.

A perfect example? De'Shawn Hand. Yes, he was arrested for DUI. Looking at that, it sounds worse than the reality. The reality is that Hand got drunk, realized he should not drive, so he decided to sleep it off in his car. Being in Tuscaloosa in July, it got hot in the car. He started it to run the a/c. He never moved the car at all. But in Alabama, the keys in the ignition, whether you are moving or not, makes it a DUI. Hand was admitted for a 48 hour observation to see if he has alcohol problems. Apparently Saban thinks it is better for him to be treated, helped and mentored rather than just tossed.

But it is nice to see that my Crimson Tide is still in your head. lmao

Back