Colin Kaepernick Can’t Get a Job

Considering I see Joe once a week or so and he never mentioned it. Since you can't say when you were here or answer any questions about Joe, all you can do is repeat what I have told you and google the name. And when I asked, I was told no one came asking for me.

No junior, you did not come to the Star Bar. You are a lying, vile, coward.

Let me know when you grow a pair and we can talk more. This is just petty bullshit.

Not my fault a pussy like you won't believe the truth. I guess as long as you can make an excuse, you'll feel better about yourself.

The petty bullshit if from you. You're the one making excuses not me. I did what YOU asked and came where YOU said. Not my fault your boy failed you not does it change the truth.

As for Joe, he looked like a dick sucking faggot. Maybe he wanted to hide your secret love affair. I don't know nor do I care.

Not my fault a pussy like you won't believe the truth. I guess as long as you can make an excuse, you'll feel better about yourself.

The petty bullshit if from you. You're the one making excuses not me. I did what YOU asked and came where YOU said. Not my fault your boy failed you not does it change the truth.

As for Joe, he looked like a dick sucking faggot. Maybe he wanted to hide your secret love affair. I don't know nor do I care.

You are still lying. Yep, you are doing what maineman did. Same bullshit from the same sort of coward. lmao

How many people are going to admit to coming to Atlanta besides Watermark?

Judging from the growth in the area, lots of people. Aside from the traffic, I like Atlanta. Good local music scene, excellent food, and they haven't paved all the green spaces.

First you claimed to have sent me messages. When I gave permission to post all my messages, you changed your story to "I left a message with your Mom". Then you find out she has been dead for 20 years, you had to back off that. Now you claim to have been to the Star Bar. But you can't describe the person you talked to, can't give the date you were there, and you try to make this a "YOu won't believe me anyway" thing.

You have repeatedly lied. Why should anyone believe your THIRD story?

First you claimed to have sent me messages. When I gave permission to post all my messages, you changed your story to "I left a message with your Mom". Then you find out she has been dead for 20 years, you had to back off that. Now you claim to have been to the Star Bar. But you can't describe the person you talked to, can't give the date you were there, and you try to make this a "YOu won't believe me anyway" thing.

You have repeatedly lied. Why should anyone believe your THIRD story?

You can have all your messages posted. I never said that I messaged you here, therefore, to use that is nothing more than an excuse.

My comment about your mom was one I knew would cause you to get your panties in a wad and call me vile and disgusting. I was correct. If you really think that was how I sent the messages and it was nothing more than to get a whining reaction out of you, you aren't that smart. I can't back off something that was done for a jab at you that you responded in exactly the manner I predicted.

That leaves us with the truth. I came where YOU said and did what YOU said to do. Not my fault you can't accept it. I did look back at your post where you gave the location. It included a statement of "if I'm available". You gave yourself a way out and apparently took it. I don't need to describe the person I saw or give a date for what I said I did to be true. I see many people on a daily basis and do things all the time for which I can't remember a description of who I saw or when I saw them. If that's your excuse, we'll go with "You won't believe anything I say". I don't know why you wasted your time asking if you'd already decided you weren't going to believe what I said.

You can have all your messages posted. I never said that I messaged you here, therefore, to use that is nothing more than an excuse.

My comment about your mom was one I knew would cause you to get your panties in a wad and call me vile and disgusting. I was correct. If you really think that was how I sent the messages and it was nothing more than to get a whining reaction out of you, you aren't that smart. I can't back off something that was done for a jab at you that you responded in exactly the manner I predicted.

That leaves us with the truth. I came where YOU said and did what YOU said to do. Not my fault you can't accept it. I did look back at your post where you gave the location. It included a statement of "if I'm available". You gave yourself a way out and apparently took it. I don't need to describe the person I saw or give a date for what I said I did to be true. I see many people on a daily basis and do things all the time for which I can't remember a description of who I saw or when I saw them. If that's your excuse, we'll go with "You won't believe anything I say". I don't know why you wasted your time asking if you'd already decided you weren't going to believe what I said.

Of course I assumed you messaged me here. Where else? You don't know my email addys, or my facebook and this is the only place we communicate.

You lied and got caught.

Of course I assumed you messaged me here. Where else? You don't know my email addys, or my facebook and this is the only place we communicate.

You lied and got caught.

You lied and got caught.

He claimed he was going to come to my home in SF to show his proof of what sport he played in college on scholarship. Like an idiot I posted my home address on here and he now says he's coming "on his own time" i.e. he's not coming.

Clearly a theme.

He claimed he was going to come to my home in SF to show his proof of what sport he played in college on scholarship. Like an idiot I posted my home address on here and he now says he's coming "on his own time" i.e. he's not coming.

Clearly a theme.

Where's the link so I can stop by for lunch next week?

Clearly a theme.

Just another pretender taking advantage of the anonymity of the internet.

I would normally say that you are not an idiot. But posting your home address.......well......I'll make an exception. lol He wanted my home address too. Twisted little fuck, isn't he?

Just another pretender taking advantage of the anonymity of the internet.

I would normally say that you are not an idiot. But posting your home address.......well......I'll make an exception. lol He wanted my home address too. Twisted little fuck, isn't he?

Not the wisest thing I've done. And he wasn't man enough to come out.

Clearly a theme.

Again, son, I don't work on your schedule. Don't worry about when.

You lied and got caught.

Where else? Perhaps you "forgot" about how you said to get in contact. I did it the way said and now you use the excuse of "where else?".

Back