Colin Kaepernick Can’t Get a Job

he will get signed. There are so many factors the casual fan isn't aware of. A big one is a stipulation in the CBA pertaining to compensatory picks. Approx two weeks after the NFL draft, free agent acquisitions don't factor into that equation - he will sign sometime after that

he will get signed. There are so many factors the casual fan isn't aware of. A big one is a stipulation in the CBA pertaining to compensatory picks. Approx two weeks after the NFL draft, free agent acquisitions don't factor into that equation - he will sign sometime after that

Those are games teams play with players they don't value and want to get on the cheap

Oh I see. And since he, in your opinion, violated YOUR rule, he should be ridiculed and unemployed. How magnanimous of you.

Oh I see. It's OK for Kaepernick to protest because of what he believes but no one else if you disagree with why they protest. How hypocritical of you. Did they teach that trait to you at Alabama?

There have been several reports that have said his ability was highly overrated and that as a player, he sucks; but even then, it appears that no other team is even willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and are citing his "undesirability" as the reason.

IMHO his "ability" was not over rated, other than his questionable passing ability, especially under pressure...

His running game~him running w/ the ball was what got him to the top but most/all teams in the NFL are afraid their starting QB is gonna be hurt..

IMHO his "ability" was not over rated, other than his questionable passing ability, especially under pressure...

His running game~him running w/ the ball was what got him to the top but most/all teams in the NFL are afraid their starting QB is gonna be hurt..

YEAH, that's got to be it; because everyone knows that no NFL team would ever sign a better QB, then the one they've already got. :good4u:

:facepalm:

Oh I see. It's OK for Kaepernick to protest because of what he believes but no one else if you disagree with why they protest. How hypocritical of you. Did they teach that trait to you at Alabama?

Did I disagree with anyone protesting?

I learned plenty at the UA. My degree has been good for my life. Perhaps you should try a little education for yourself.

Isn't that everyone's rule? What do you say about Nazis who won't stand for the anthem?

I say the same thing I have said here. If you believe in what the nation stands for, you stand for the anthem. If not, sit or kneel. It actually changes nothing.

Well....it DID get a lot of attention for Kaepernick's cause. So that helped him.

I learned plenty at the UA. My degree has been good for my life. Perhaps you should try a little education for yourself.

I have and it wasn't at a STATE university that anyone can get in.

You learned to be a pussy. It seems they taught you to ask a question then make excuses when someone provides an answer you didn't want to hear.

I say the same thing I have said here. If you believe in what the nation stands for, you stand for the anthem. If not, sit or kneel. It actually changes nothing.

Well....it DID get a lot of attention for Kaepernick's cause. So that helped him.

What cause? Acting like a whining little black boy? He did that.

I have and it wasn't at a STATE university that anyone can get in.

You learned to be a pussy. It seems they taught you to ask a question then make excuses when someone provides an answer you didn't want to hear.

Yeah well, like they say "You are what you eat".

I have no problem with whatever answers are given. But answering a question I didn't ask doesn't work.

I think Kaepernick will be just fine, whenever an individual stands for what they feel is right, and in this case he is right morally, they will be just fine

He claims he got an athletic scholarship to college but then won't say what sport he played. Needless to say he's full of sh*t.

No, he is not, and that's been the entire point.

:usflag:

The entire point is that no one, including you, can tell another what they feel, he stood up or in this case did not, protesting what he and good majority of individuals feel is police brutality against a group of US citizens, and wether you like it or not that IS THE POINT.

He will be just fine, wether he makes it in sports or quite possibly POLITICS, Im sure the latter would scare you death

The entire point is that no one, including you, can tell another what they feel, he stood up or in this case did not, protesting what he and good majority of individuals feel is police brutality against a group of US citizens, and wether you like it or not that IS THE POINT.

He will be just fine, wether he makes it in sports or quite possibly POLITICS, Im sure the latter would scare you death

The dude who doesn't vote and and claims Hillary is no different than Trump is going to run for political office? Good luck with that.

His antics blew up in his face and the free market has spoken. Add to it he is a shitty QB and who wants the hassle. The NFL is a business not a social experiment. It is where people go to escape day to day bullshit not have leftist bullshit shoved down their throats

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back