Colin Kaepernick Can’t Get a Job

After looking at the evidence I can't see how anyone could say the Ravens don't want him because they are racist.

No, I don't either. I think he is a better QB than some who are backups. But it is not racism. It is about running a business and the flack they would catch for hiring him.

It was probably said in the heat of the moment, wanting to kick the shit out of that guy, who can blame him for that??

It was probably said in the heat of the moment, wanting to kick the shit out of that guy, who can blame him for that??

I can. He claims to be a grown ass man. He can't let some shmuck on the internet push his buttons. It was very immature of him. Not to mention dangerous. If I were his wife, I'd be pissed.

But he has me on ignore.

Shows he not very stable..........just saying.

I can. He claims to be a grown ass man. He can't let some shmuck on the internet push his buttons. It was very immature of him. Not to mention dangerous. If I were his wife, I'd be pissed.

But he has me on ignore.

Shows he not very stable..........just saying.

LOL, yes, he knows it was stupid... Don't tell his wife, he's already in enough trouble now that football is heating up....

LOL, yes, he knows it was stupid... Don't tell his wife, he's already in enough trouble now that football is heating up....

Yeah, it was dumb no doubt. Not sure how that makes me unstable. For better or worse I'm pretty much an open book but on a board where there clearly are some unstable people definitely not the brightest idea.

Yeah, it was dumb no doubt. Not sure how that makes me unstable. For better or worse I'm pretty much an open book but on a board where there clearly are some unstable people definitely not the brightest idea.

No, not unstable....

21430428_490809184610940_8472878383683935588_n.jpg

Back