Colin Kaepernick Can’t Get a Job

Fair enough. It was f'ing stupid. My only saving grace is CFM's poor white racist trash *ss can't afford to come to SF.

Making excuses for yourself now, huh?

Winterborn is a faggot but you better look out. He has a faggot lover in Atlanta. Some doorman at a bar he goes to. You live, or claim you live, in SF. I heard a large portion of the population there likes that kind of thing.

Winterborn is a faggot but you better look out. He has a faggot lover in Atlanta. Some doorman at a bar he goes to. You live, or claim you live, in SF. I heard a large portion of the population there likes that kind of thing.

LOL, excuses that you aren't a man who backs his word?

Like I said, you not believing it doesn't mean it hasn't been done. Never realized you were a Liberal POS.

Claiming you have done it is not evidence either.

You claimed you fucked my late wife (before you admitted you were lying). You claimed you sent me a message via my Mother. You have just as mujch evidence of those as you do that you were at the bar.

You are the one who keeps talking about it. Sounds like an obsession to me.

Sure! We can get back to the actual topic.

Thanks, guy. I'll try again.

Former Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis is blowing a hole in the Colin Kaepernick narrative.

According to Lewis, the Ravens were going to sign the controversial quarterback until his girlfriend Nessa Diab decided to tweet a meme of Lewis on August 3; Diab's Tweet compared the football legend to Samuel L. Jackson's character in Django Unchained hugging Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti, compared to Leonardo Dicaprio's character in the film.

In other words, it was Kaepernick's girlfriend that lost him a job opportunity, not the "racist" NFL.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/20678/ray-lewis-says-ravens-were-about-sign-kaepernick-amanda-prestigiacomo

Claiming you have done it is not evidence either.

You claimed you fucked my late wife (before you admitted you were lying). You claimed you sent me a message via my Mother. You have just as mujch evidence of those as you do that you were at the bar.

Think back to the last time you kissed your wife. That funny taste was, well you know.

Thanks, guy. I'll try again.

Former Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis is blowing a hole in the Colin Kaepernick narrative.

According to Lewis, the Ravens were going to sign the controversial quarterback until his girlfriend Nessa Diab decided to tweet a meme of Lewis on August 3; Diab's Tweet compared the football legend to Samuel L. Jackson's character in Django Unchained hugging Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti, compared to Leonardo Dicaprio's character in the film.

In other words, it was Kaepernick's girlfriend that lost him a job opportunity, not the "racist" NFL.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/20678/ray-lewis-says-ravens-were-about-sign-kaepernick-amanda-prestigiacomo

What the hell was his girlfriend doing getting into it? Why do athlete's wives think they need to say crap about other athletes?

Think back to the last time you kissed your wife. That funny taste was, well you know.

I do think back to the last time I kissed her. And no, there was no funny taste. There was just a very difficult goodbye to a woman I love.

But you go ahead and talk shit.

Back