Colin Kaepernick Can’t Get a Job

It's VERY possible you're a POS and you keep moving more to absolutely one each time you post, especially when you kiss Winterborn's ass. Pucker up. He and the doorman he named must be two faggot lovers. Are you trying to move in on the action?

WB > CFM

You say I'm lying yet your entire argument centers around the mindset of "I don't like you answers".

You don't know what I'd remember and what I wouldn't remember, asshole. Saying you do is just more proof that you're nothing but a mother fucking coward. Whatever makes you feel better.

No, I am asking simple questions that you cannot answer. You don't remember the guy you talked to, what date you went, and you remember none of the surroundings. You just posted that you went to the bar and that it was comedy night. Thats it. No proof.

If you remember nothing, that makes you an idiot. And yes, a coward. I have offered to meet you. But first you are coming to town with your friends. Then you are ONLY coming to town if I give you my home address. Then you aren't coming because you are afraid to show up at the bar. Then you claim I am wanting to meet you at the bar so my friends will help me. And now you claim you went there, but don't remember anything you saw.

Look junior, it is hilarious that you try. But give it up.

No, I am asking simple questions that you cannot answer. You don't remember the guy you talked to, what date you went, and you remember none of the surroundings. You just posted that you went to the bar and that it was comedy night. Thats it. No proof.

If you remember nothing, that makes you an idiot. And yes, a coward. I have offered to meet you. But first you are coming to town with your friends. Then you are ONLY coming to town if I give you my home address. Then you aren't coming because you are afraid to show up at the bar. Then you claim I am wanting to meet you at the bar so my friends will help me. And now you claim you went there, but don't remember anything you saw.

Look junior, it is hilarious that you try. But give it up.

No, an answer you don't like is still an answer.

You said to do something a certain way and I did. When it didn't work out for you, you go to the "I don't like your answers" excuse. That's the sign of a coward.

At least your wife doesn't have to see what a pussy she married. Hope you don't have kids that have to witness it.

No, an answer you don't like is still an answer.

You said to do something a certain way and I did. When it didn't work out for you, you go to the "I don't like your answers" excuse. That's the sign of a coward.

At least your wife doesn't have to see what a pussy she married. Hope you don't have kids that have to witness it.

You are lying. So I'm guessing you didn't notice anything about the place across the street either?

You are lying. So I'm guessing you didn't notice anything about the place across the street either?

Why should I care? I don't notice things about my neighbors house across the street and I see it every day.

You don't like my answers and use that as an excuse.

Funny how you call doing as you requested as nothing.

I think making you look like a fool is something.

Junior, you did nothing of the kind. You can make the claim all you want. It didn't happen. Not only the complete lack of any details concerning the bar or the people, but you didn't take a single pic as proof? LMAO!!

Junior, you did nothing of the kind. You can make the claim all you want. It didn't happen. Not only the complete lack of any details concerning the bar or the people, but you didn't take a single pic as proof? LMAO!!

I'm doing it now, son.

You can claim it didn't all you want.

Your "I don't like your answers" excuse isn't working. Well, maybe with Threedee but he's just another one like you.

Oh, you lied? So much for your credibility.

You wouldn't remember trying.

Sarcasm, asshole. Unless you want to claim saying to sent me a message, and then saying you sent a message through my Mom, as lying?

Yeah, I might not remember. Small events tend to fade quickly.

Sarcasm, asshole. Unless you want to claim saying to sent me a message, and then saying you sent a message through my Mom, as lying?

Yeah, I might not remember. Small events tend to fade quickly.

A lie, pussy.

Oh, big man saying he'd send me to the ER hiding behind his computer and using the I don't like your answers excuse. It's OK. Your faggot doorman buddy can console you.

A lie, pussy.

Oh, big man saying he'd send me to the ER hiding behind his computer and using the I don't like your answers excuse. It's OK. Your faggot doorman buddy can console you.

One thing is for sure. You didn't call the doorman a faggot to his face. I doubt you are ever much in person.

Look, you claim to have gone to my favorite bar. But you "can't remember" any details and have no proof. It is a lie.

One thing is for sure. You didn't call the doorman a faggot to his face. I doubt you are ever much in person.

Look, you claim to have gone to my favorite bar. But you "can't remember" any details and have no proof. It is a lie.

I didn't have to. I think he already knows. I think you know, too. If that is supposed to scare me, you lost again.

It's you using the I don't like your answers excuse.

I didn't have to. I think he already knows. I think you know, too. If that is supposed to scare me, you lost again.

It's you using the I don't like your answers excuse.

No, it is not my not liking the answer. It is me not believing everything I read online. Especially when it comes from someone who has already lied to me.

Expecting some sort of evidence is normal. You have absolutely none.

Come back when you have something. Until then, take a hike, junior.

No, it is not my not liking the answer. It is me not believing everything I read online. Especially when it comes from someone who has already lied to me.

Expecting some sort of evidence is normal. You have absolutely none.

Come back when you have something. Until then, take a hike, junior.

It's you not wanting to believe it because you don't like it.

I have evidence you don't like.

I'll come back when I please, bitch, and there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop me. Take a hike? No. Now, what the fuck are you going to do about that, make more demands you're not man enough to back up?

Back