Colin Kaepernick Can’t Get a Job

You are lying. It is that simple.

I have offered to meet you. Now you claim you came to Atlanta, without any warning. You went to the bar I frequent, but don't remember the day/date. You don't know what the doorman looked like. Yeah, congrats on being able to find the bar online.

You are making excuses. It's that simple.

I did it exactly how you said to do it. Nothing in that about informing you I was going to be there. In fact, you said to ask the doorman for you and, IF YOU WERE AVAILABLE, you'd be there is some amount of time. By saying, if you were available, it gave you a way out and an excuse.

If you're using that I don't remember a certain date and that I don't know what a doorman looked like as your reason for not believing me, you have nothing. I do lots of things where I don't remember the specific date and I deal with dozens of people a day I only see once. Because I don't remember a specific date or what your butt fuck faggot buddy looks likes has little to do with you claim about me not coming and more to do with you having an excuse for why you weren't there.

Last edited:
Just another pretender taking advantage of the anonymity of the internet.

I would normally say that you are not an idiot. But posting your home address.......well......I'll make an exception. lol He wanted my home address too. Twisted little fuck, isn't he?

Says the coward that makes excuses about why he wasn't at the location he gave.

Yep, so I say. And so says the doorman that CFM can't describe.

What would you expect some butt fuck buddy of yours to say? That's like asking a fox with feathers in his mouth if he raided the hen house then believing him when he said no.

Yep. I lied when I created a persona to avoid a conflict.

And he suggested that my wife died to get away from me. Said he fucked my wife. And said she sucked his cock. Oh, and lied about what he said in the thread.

So you pick him as the "moral" one? Okey dokey.

I don't pick either of you morons as moral or honest

You are making excuses. It's that simple.

I did it exactly how you said to do it. Nothing in that about informing you I was going to be there. In fact, you said to ask the doorman for you and, IF YOU WERE AVAILABLE, you'd be there is some amount of time. By saying, if you were available, it gave you a way out and an excuse.

If you're using that I don't remember a certain date and that I don't know what a doorman looked like as your reason for not believing me, you have nothing. I do lots of things where I don't remember the specific date and I deal with dozens of people a day I only see once. Because I don't remember a specific date or what your butt fuck faggot buddy looks likes has little to do with you claim about me not coming and more to do with you having an excuse for why you weren't there.

Bullshit. If you took a roadtrip to another state, went to a bar looking to get in touch with me, and talked to the doorman, you would remember the date and you would remember they doorman. You talked to the guy, and you don't remember anything about him? Tall? Short? lol No way, junior.

What would you expect some butt fuck buddy of yours to say? That's like asking a fox with feathers in his mouth if he raided the hen house then believing him when he said no.

I expect a good friend to tell me the truth. And I have no doubt he did.

I expect a good friend to tell me the truth. And I have no doubt he did.

Bullshit. If you took a roadtrip to another state, went to a bar looking to get in touch with me, and talked to the doorman, you would remember the date and you would remember they doorman. You talked to the guy, and you don't remember anything about him? Tall? Short? lol No way, junior.

You say I'm lying yet your entire argument centers around the mindset of "I don't like you answers".

You don't know what I'd remember and what I wouldn't remember, asshole. Saying you do is just more proof that you're nothing but a mother fucking coward. Whatever makes you feel better.

Did you notice anything about the place across the street?

Still reaching?

I was in NY City about a month ago. I went to several places a friend whose daughter lives there told me about. Don't remember what most of the places I went looked liked. My phone has a camera. I can look at the pictures if I want to see and remember.

Again, your entire argument centers around the mindset of you don't like my answer and you use that to claim I lie about it.

It's possible, but it doesn't change your pathetic and slovenly love affair with the CSA, which makes you a POS.

It's VERY possible you're a POS and you keep moving more to absolutely one each time you post, especially when you kiss Winterborn's ass. Pucker up. He and the doorman he named must be two faggot lovers. Are you trying to move in on the action?

Back