Colin Kaepernick Can’t Get a Job

It's you not wanting to believe it because you don't like it.

I have evidence you don't like.

I'll come back when I please, bitch, and there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop me. Take a hike? No. Now, what the fuck are you going to do about that, make more demands you're not man enough to back up?

LMAO!! No, you have absolutely no evidence. You are lying.

Yeah, yeah, I know. You do whatever you please whenever you please. You are so tough online. lol What a joke.

Let me know when you will actually be in Atlanta.

It's you not wanting to believe it because you don't like it.

I have evidence you don't like.

I'll come back when I please, bitch, and there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop me. Take a hike? No. Now, what the fuck are you going to do about that, make more demands you're not man enough to back up?

Oh, and just for your education, making a claim is not evidence.

So unless you can offer any actual evidence, or you can remember any details, we are done here.

The game was amusing at first. Now it is just tiresome.

LMAO!! No, you have absolutely no evidence. You are lying.

Yeah, yeah, I know. You do whatever you please whenever you please. You are so tough online. lol What a joke.

Let me know when you will actually be in Atlanta.

You don't like the evidence. Not my fault.

Tough guy? Says the one that claimed he would put me in the ER. What a puss.

I did let you know. You choose not to believe. Again, no my fault.

So unless you can offer any actual evidence, or you can remember any details, we are done here.

The game was amusing at first. Now it is just tiresome.

You were done when you started make excuses for yourself and your faggot buddy.

You don't like the evidence. Not my fault.

Tough guy? Says the one that claimed he would put me in the ER. What a puss.

I did let you know. You choose not to believe. Again, no my fault.

YOu have no evidence at all. YOur claim is not evidence. Especially with all the things you claim you do not remember. lol

YOu have no evidence at all. YOur claim is not evidence. Especially with all the things you claim you do not remember. lol

Again, you're using the I don't like your answers excuse. Are you senile, old man? That sounds like the Liberal mindset of discounting the facts because you don't like the source.

The bitch is the one you call wife but that's a different issue. The giant faggot is the one that expects me to do something on his schedule. I told you, son, don't worry about when.

Do you think if you wait another ten years you'll find some fake documents that showed you even went to college let alone on an athletic scholarship?

Evidence that I have provided is expected to be believed. Not doing so is proof you're going on the you don't like what I provided.

You expect to be believed? LMAO!! Your expectations have nothing to do with evidence.

But I can provide evidence that you have lied numerous times.

Back