Colin Powell has died due to complications from COVID-19

The polio vaccine is a vaccine because it stops people from getting polio. This vaccine doesnt stop people from getting covid and it killed a great American.

The numbers show it stops tens of thousands of people from getting COVID. One person dying does not change that fact, but maybe you do not understand math.

Exactly.

The Delta variant is a vicious one. My 13-month old g-son got it from his (supposedly vaxxed) day care lady. He then gave it to his (for sure vaccinated) mom, dad, and aunt. So two of my three daughters and my son-in-law are now at home with the plague. Everyone's doing much better now, just crying about not being able to smell or taste anything. It could likely have been far worse had they not been vaxxed.

The numbers show it stops tens of thousands of people from getting COVID. One person dying does not change that fact, but maybe you do not understand math.

I'm sure Mrs Powell and his family are mesmerized by your math skills.

Exactly.

The Delta variant is a vicious one. My 13-month old g-son got it from his (supposedly vaxxed) day care lady. He then gave it to his (for sure vaccinated) mom, dad, and aunt. So two of my three daughters and my son-in-law are now at home with the plague. Everyone's doing much better now, just crying about not being able to smell or taste anything. It could likely have been far worse had they not been vaxxed.
So the shot is a treatment not a true preventative vaccine.

Exactly.

LMFAO the plague. Youre a raging fucking idiot

MMR vaccines stops measles, mumps, and rubella. Chicken pox vaccine stops chicken pox. COVID "vaccine" does not prevent COVID it treats the severity of COVID sometimes. Its a treatment not a true vaccine.

The cunts have lied to us for over a year about this shit

You don’t understand vaccine science

This vaccine actually has very high effectiveness numbers compared to most vaccines

Your brain has very low effectiveness numbers compared to most brains

Here we are trying to honor a republican who served his nation

What does the right here do?

Exactly.

So sorry to hear it

I hope their senses return

That’s horrible

Back