Colin Powell has died due to complications from COVID-19

He was battling cancer and was 84

That will effect your immune systems ability to fight

Pre existing conditions can really alter outcomes

You don’t understand vaccine science

This vaccine actually has very high effectiveness numbers compared to most vaccines

Your brain has very low effectiveness numbers compared to most brains

Powell suffered from multiple kinds of cancer. Volsuck is too fucking stupid to know how that affects one’s immunity

Last edited:
Powell had multiple myeloma,...It is a type of blood cancer that hurts the body’s ability to fight infections

no one dies of covid alone

Powell suffered from multiple kinds of cancer and was 84. But, you’re too stupid to know how that affects one’s immunity.

but he died of complications from covid...not complications from from all the other problems he had, just covid is listed in reports

The numbers show it stops tens of thousands of people from getting COVID. One person dying does not change that fact, but maybe you do not understand math.

So it's you're contention that Colin Powell is the only fully vaccinated person to have does from COVID? Go read the internet searches on effectiveness of the covid "vaccine" vs the polio vaccine and see if you can tell the difference between the two.

Exactly.

The Delta variant is a vicious one. My 13-month old g-son got it from his (supposedly vaxxed) day care lady. He then gave it to his (for sure vaccinated) mom, dad, and aunt. So two of my three daughters and my son-in-law are now at home with the plague. Everyone's doing much better now, just crying about not being able to smell or taste anything. It could likely have been far worse had they not been vaxxed.

My wife and I, both 67, are currently recovering from breakthrough COVID. Despite being vaccinated in March, it kicked the shit out of us. Got it from our asymptomatic, unvaccinated grandkids. They attend school in a district full of anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers.

My wife received monoclonal antibodies. I did not. Other than that, we did not see a doctor nor require hospitalization. Thank goodness for the vaccine. Scary to think of the outcome without it.

This is a thread honoring the man

Show a modicum of decency if you can muster some

LMFAO I honor him very much and deeply regret that he fell for the fucking idiocy of getting the stab. I understand why he might have gotten it because of his age but he got a vaccine that isn't a vaccine.

Back