Collapse of the American Empire

Would you accept one out of three?

Check out what is happening between China, India and Russia. Your native Americans said
'How. How'
Modern Americans must learn
'Kow Tow.'
Sorry to break it to you like this but methinks its gone too far to be changed.

All of these patterns will stop and reverse when americans wake up and reject the globalization stupidity our corrupt leaders have foisted upon us.

Check out what is happening between China, India and Russia. Your native Americans said
'How. How'
'Kow Tow.'

Low, I think you fail to realize that these three powers are all going to be working against each other, just as each will work against us. China and Russia have a bad history, and will likely have conflict over the same sphere of influence. Its not exactly a US vs. All scenareo, and we have a pretty good track record of working with each of the three individually for the past 20 years.

Low, I think you fail to realize that these three powers are all going to be working against each other, just as each will work against us. China and Russia have a bad history, and will likely have conflict over the same sphere of influence. Its not exactly a US vs. All scenareo, and we have a pretty good track record of working with each of the three individually for the past 20 years.

20 years ago China was only 2 years out of communism since then they have owned you - not the other way round. 20 years ago China hadn't even scratched the surface of economic success. 20 years ago India didn't have a motor car industry or a steel industry ... or toilets!!! now they are ready to use the US as a toilet!!
20 years ago there was no Russia, indeed it was almost 20 years ago that the USSR came to an end. Russia is now branded as the most corrupt nation in the world. Trust is not a word that springs readily to the lips.
Now, and I really do not like saying this, but no one .. no one is frightened of the great US and while you may think you can negotiate with China, India and Russia there is nothing to say they will negotiate with you. We have learned of late of the disdain which the US harbours even for its allies, let alone its avowed enemies.
China has been investing heavily in alliances in Asia and Africa and has now surrounded itself with ocean access points and access to primary products. Russia is courting them. India and China are moving very close together, despite the conflicts of the past and even Pakistan is singing to the Asian tune.
Russia will, no doubt try to keep a foot in both camps but will jump to the winning side at the drop of a samovar.
You can think yourselves fortunate - very, very fortunate - that the likes of bush are history. By golly that man and his braindead supporters have a lot to answer for.

20 years ago China was only 2 years out of communism since then they have owned you - not the other way round. 20 years ago China hadn't even scratched the surface of economic success. 20 years ago India didn't have a motor car industry or a steel industry ... or toilets!!! now they are ready to use the US as a toilet!!
20 years ago there was no Russia, indeed it was almost 20 years ago that the USSR came to an end. Russia is now branded as the most corrupt nation in the world. Trust is not a word that springs readily to the lips.
Now, and I really do not like saying this, but no one .. no one is frightened of the great US and while you may think you can negotiate with China, India and Russia there is nothing to say they will negotiate with you. We have learned of late of the disdain which the US harbours even for its allies, let alone its avowed enemies.
China has been investing heavily in alliances in Asia and Africa and has now surrounded itself with ocean access points and access to primary products. Russia is courting them. India and China are moving very close together, despite the conflicts of the past and even Pakistan is singing to the Asian tune.
Russia will, no doubt try to keep a foot in both camps but will jump to the winning side at the drop of a samovar.
You can think yourselves fortunate - very, very fortunate - that the likes of bush are history. By golly that man and his braindead supporters have a lot to answer for.

Your success depends on currency manipulation, not on real superiority in any sphere.

20 years ago, the Berlin Wall was already 1 year gone, so Russia did exist. We can argue its only been 19 years since Russia came back into existence, but fine, whatever.

I don't really think it matters whether any of the major powers are feared. In fact, Russia is the only one that seems to bank much on frightfulness, as they have aptly applied it to Europe for quite some time.

So, we might be a bit overregulated when compared to China, but I've had enough of your trolling. Enjoy your rising GDP, but remember that its growing up from craphole status. Normal 1st world powers do not experience double-digit growth ever.

Your success depends on currency manipulation, not on real superiority in any sphere.

US success depends upon supporting industry by armed invasion of foreign countries (or the threat of it) and securing a trading empire.
China manipulates her currency (that is an American accusation and is sometimes used as an excuse for your own failure). China's currency has floated upwards considerably in the last few years, why dont you check it out?
Oh and it is not MY success. It is China's success. Much of my existence for the last 20 or so years has been the marketing and promotion of British products to China so careful who you are chucking stones at.

Enjoy your rising GDP, but remember that its growing up from craphole status. Normal 1st world powers do not experience double-digit growth ever.

No one has ever pretended that China didn't start from what you so delightfully call a 'craphole status'. If you think I have evaded that fact you may read the latest addition to my blog, a 100% true (apart from the names) account of one particular adventure.
Oh, and just one tiny pointlet, there is no way in the history or imagination of sane men, that the US could ever be described as being 'Normal'. Indeed the word cannot, in all conscience, be applied to any nation.

'How. How'
'Kow Tow.'

The only one "kow towing" is you and that's so you don't get classified as an enemy of the Chinese government.

No one has ever pretended that China didn't start from what you so delightfully call a 'craphole status'. If you think I have evaded that fact you may read the latest addition to my blog, a 100% true (apart from the names) account of one particular adventure.
Oh, and just one tiny pointlet, there is no way in the history or imagination of sane men, that the US could ever be described as being 'Normal'. Indeed the word cannot, in all conscience, be applied to any nation.

I cleverly suplemented the word with the term "1st world," unless you don't believe the terms "1st and 3rd world" can be properly defined, either...

I cleverly suplemented the word with the term "1st world," unless you don't believe the terms "1st and 3rd world" can be properly defined, either...

I would doubt that any 1st world nation could be described as normal either. Is France 'normal'? Germany? UK? they have more in common than any have with you, but normal?
Your massive spend on propaganda, permeating as it does from kindergarten to coffin, is designed to make you believe you are normal. Most countries do not spend what you do on defence, most countries do not kill their prisoners, most countries do not swagger round the world like a playground bully and only one other country that I am aware of writes a requirement for patriotism into its statutes. Can you guess? Yes. It is China. Like you they instil fear into their willing dupes of citizenry.
Your obsession with the flag is something else you share with China but I think (I may be wrong) that you take it further into the ridiculous than they do.

US success depends upon supporting industry by armed invasion of foreign countries (or the threat of it) and securing a trading empire.
China manipulates her currency (that is an American accusation and is sometimes used as an excuse for your own failure). China's currency has floated upwards considerably in the last few years, why dont you check it out?
Oh and it is not MY success. It is China's success. Much of my existence for the last 20 or so years has been the marketing and promotion of British products to China so careful who you are chucking stones at.

It's not just a mere accusation. It's a fact. China manipulates it';s currency and calls it success. They're self-delusional.

It's not just a mere accusation. It's a fact. China manipulates it';s currency and calls it success. They're self-delusional.

It is a nation's duty to conduct its business to the advantage of its own economy. The US does that by war. China is more subtle and much more successful.

The only superpower is the american israeli and british masonic brethren of illuminati satanism. The american people themselves are mostly victims along with the rest of the world.

Back