College Football 2015 thread

I wonder if Florida's offense could beat a HS defense. Next year the NCAA needs to demote the entire SEC East to FCS for one season. No bowl games until you guys learn how to play football...

rough night last night....two best defenses in the country battling it out.....MSU got incredible breaks......I mean how often does an incomplete pass end up lying on a guys back waiting for the next person who comes along to pick up?.....Hawkeyes no longer undefeated.......

rough night last night....two best defenses in the country battling it out.....MSU got incredible breaks......I mean how often does an incomplete pass end up lying on a guys back waiting for the next person who comes along to pick up?.....Hawkeyes no longer undefeated.......
it was a heck of a game. The Hawks put them on the ropes big time but in the end Sparty squeezed by. I was very impressed with Lucas Oil Stadium. It's a heck of venue. Sparty fans were a bit "in your face" but the Hawkeye fans were a class act all the way.

We got great parking cause my sister borrowed a "Handicapped" tag from a co-worker. I told my sister I'd walk like a retard to make them believe I was handicapped. She said "Don't worry about it. I brought a Sparty shirt for you to wear.".

Oh yea....at the game I put on my Hawkeye jersey and wore my OSU hat. An MSU fan pointed at me and asked "what's up with that?" and I said "I'm a cross dresser.". :)

I was bummed, myself. I wanted Stanford to beat USC (and MacCaffrey to beast), but Iowa was the only team I was legitimately rooting for all day. Schools like MSU will be relevant more often than not in the B1G, but this was a special moment for Iowa!

On the plus side, I LOLed when the crowd booed the B1G commissioner. Does he actually suck, or was it just the fans having fun with him?

I was bummed, myself. I wanted Stanford to beat USC (and MacCaffrey to beast), but Iowa was the only team I was legitimately rooting for all day. Schools like MSU will be relevant more often than not in the B1G, but this was a special moment for Iowa!

On the plus side, I LOLed when the crowd booed the B1G commissioner. Does he actually suck, or was it just the fans having fun with him?
i don't know. I didn't stick around for the award ceremony. It was mostly MSU fans who did.

"This is Sparta"? Really? Ok then. I guess you and I agree on the outcome of that bowl game.

(The battle from which that phrase in the movie came, had the Spartans outmatched. They fought a valiant battle, but eventually lost.)

As long as America is well-represented, I can stomach to see it lose (not really, but it sounds nice, in theory). :usflag:

Hey, Mott. Are you ready for the BattleFrog Fiesta Bowl?!!?
I kinda have mixed emotions about whenever OSU plays ND as it tends to pit Buckeye against Buckeye as the Catholics act like traitors and root for Notre Dame. ;)

I think ND has a good defense and can keep the Bucks from running the score up but I don't think their defense is on the same level as the silver bullets. Offensively they compare favorably with a significant edge to the Buckeyes in the running game. ND is playing about the same level as NC or Michigan so it's probably not going to be a close game. Buckeyes should cruise.

Back