College Football 2018 - minus the troll

Their D line is the best in college football, and last night they kicked Bama's ass.
Alabama was running the ball at will in the first half. I saw no reason to depart from that. Clemson's D was winded, time of possession heavily on 'Bama's side.
More bad coaching. I guess you could blame the O coordinator but the buck stops with Saban.
Worst coached game I ever saw from Saban but it was bound to happen at some time. He couldn't get away with it against a team like Clemson.
One of the commentators had an interesting factoid about how much turnover there has been in the Alabama coaching staff and how little there was with Clemson.

Alabama was running the ball at will in the first half. I saw no reason to depart from that. Clemson's D was winded, time of possession heavily on 'Bama's side.
More bad coaching. I guess you could blame the O coordinator but the buck stops with Saban.
Worst coached game I ever saw from Saban but it was bound to happen at some time. He couldn't get away with it against a team like Clemson.
One of the commentators had an interesting factoid about how much turnover there has been in the Alabama coaching staff and how little there was with Clemson.

Saban's coordinators and ass't coaches get job offers. There are 13 head coaches in college and the NFL who worked under him during his career, and 8 of them were under him at Alabama. That is 6% of the head coaches in FBS college football.

Saban's coordinators and ass't coaches get job offers. There are 13 head coaches in college and the NFL who worked under him during his career, and 8 of them were under him at Alabama. That is 6% of the head coaches in FBS college football.

I know. He gets a lot of turnover due to his success. His assistants are in high demand. It's one of those things that even things out. A

It was announced yesterday that 2 more of Saban's staff have taken new jobs. I hate to see good assistant coaches leave. But I can't fault them for moving up.

It was announced yesterday that 2 more of Saban's staff have taken new jobs. I hate to see good assistant coaches leave. But I can't fault them for moving up.

Did they take a pay cut? Ain't many assistant coaching positions in the country that can match what Alabama shells out

Can't take away anything for what Alabama and Clemson have accomplished as they have the dynasty between them- for now!

Clemson could easily win it all next year, as they are a very young team with a 6'6" redshirt quarterback that plays with such finesse and cool head.

The most improved team of all last year was Texas U, and several others are mentionable.

So look for some new competition next year in the Title game!

So look for some new competition next year in the Title game!
I think the SEC west will be more competitive. Alabama is still head and shoulders above the rest but Texas A&M has a top notch coach with outstanding recruiting and LSU is getting better each yr. that Orgeron is there and they're also doing great with recruiting. GA may catch 'Bama next yr. and Florida is not far behind.

I think the SEC west will be more competitive. Alabama is still head and shoulders above the rest but Texas A&M has a top notch coach with outstanding recruiting and LSU is getting better each yr. that Orgeron is there and they're also doing great with recruiting. GA may catch 'Bama next yr. and Florida is not far behind.

Yes. yes, and yes!

I like the idea of some good competition, however Alabama and/or CLemson looks like they could easily have played in the NFL last year!

Everybody knows what they have to do to play in their league- they are all going to have to go to size in their recruiting efforts to beat them- and both the Crimson Tide and Clemson have just about proved that now!

Size does matter on the line- and also in the quarterback position too!

Back