College Football 2018 - minus the troll

Nick Saban is the highest paid at $8,307,000 not including incentives.
The team with the best graduation rate is Northwestern
The team with worst graduation rate for football players is Florida International

Tonight we see the first rankings from the playoff committee.

I think the top 4 will be Alabama, Clemson, Notre Dame & Michigan. Georgia & LSU will be in the 2 slots just outside.

WVa is ranked #6 in the latest AP Poll. Alabama and Georgia will likely meet in the SEC Championship, so one of those will be gone before the playoffs (I'm betting Bama will win).

So you have to hope Bama, Ohio State, Clemson or Notre Dame will stumble before the end of the season.

If I were a betting man, I would bet it comes down to Bama and Ohio State for the national championship.

Purdue just scored again!

I thought a new thread would give a fresh start to discussions of the 2018 NCAA football season.

I can't wait to see Bama and Texas A&M square off today.

One of the things I love about college football is the unpredictable nature of it.

Who would have predicted that UK would be playing for the SEC East championship? Or that Northwestern would be heading to the Big10 Conference championship?

One of the things I love about college football is the unpredictable nature of it.

Who would have predicted that UK would be playing for the SEC East championship? Or that Northwestern would be heading to the Big10 Conference championship?
And LSU was supposed to be mediocre this yr. Predictions were 7-5 or 6-6.
Would love to see Kentucky win the East. Nothing against GA.

Back