College Football 2018 - minus the troll

One of the things I love about college football is the unpredictable nature of it.

Who would have predicted that UK would be playing for the SEC East championship? Or that Northwestern would be heading to the Big10 Conference championship?

I think Northwestern is going to beat Notre Dame!

Bama is not ruining anything. All it takes is for someone to beat us. It has happened every year except 2009 & so far this year.

Bama is not ruining anything. All it takes is for someone to beat us. It has happened every year except 2009 & so far this year.

It's not even competitive this yr. But Bama plays by the rules and Saban is obviously a college ball genius.
I have to shake my head at what he's done in his career.
He took LSU from a has-been to winning the Nat'l Championship in four yrs. I think. And they've been decent to good ever since.

It's not even competitive this yr. But Bama plays by the rules and Saban is obviously a college ball genius.
I have to shake my head at what he's done in his career.
He took LSU from a has-been to winning the Nat'l Championship in four yrs. I think. And they've been decent to good ever since.

What he has done with Alabama is amazing. There is not another dynasty that has come close.

Back