College Football 2018 - minus the troll

It certainly would but that would be media hype. Burrow left on good terms with no hard feelings and Meyer played no small role in his getting the opportunity at LSU.

But really. Ohio State vs. Washington State, LSU vs. WVU? Nothing against Wash. St. or WVU , they're having a good yr,. but wouldn't Ohio St. vs. LSU be more of a marquee matchup?

Why is Rutgers in the B1G? I understand the B1G wanted access to the NY market but damn, does Rutgers really bring that to the table? They are God awful.

Wow...what a game. The Buckeyes keep doing everything wrong but winning. I’m very concerned about Meyer. He does not look like a well man.

He looks pissed a lot due to poor execution. I've seen Brian Kelly look that way many times.

Anyway, whenever you are the underdog, you have to get the job done within 60 minutes. The bigger team always prevails in the overtime scrimmages, which is probably why Maryland went for two.

I've got a bad feeling about the game in Columbus this weekend. Harbaugh is gonna turtle and be way too conservative on offense.

Back