College Football 2018 - minus the troll

ohio escaped against some weak teams. I suspect they are still overrated. But this game will be at the top of both teams playing ability. I can see Michigan whipping State though.

If someone had told me before the game that Michigan would score 39 in Columbus I would have thought we'd win the Natty this year. Harbaugh has to go.

Today is the day we see who wins the conferences!

And today we see the final games that will determine who gets in the playoffs.

ROLL TIDE!

Great game!!! Georgia brought their A game!! It was almost enough.

The Tide is still undefeated and now SEC Champs!

Oklahoma beat Texas 39-27.

Three more games to go to decide which 4 teams make the playoffs.
Assuming Ohio State and Clemson win the committee will have no choice but to look at the one losses by OK and OSU as the tiebreaker.
And we all know what that means.
Wish OK and OSU could play a wild card game.

If the players have been paid, all you have to do is come up with evidence. That will end it.

But until you do, it is just so much hot air and hate. Neither amounts to much.

I had heard that Alabama football players live apart from the rest of the student body. A quick Google search comes up with Bryant Hall where only athletes live. Is that correct?

I had heard that Alabama football players live apart from the rest of the student body. A quick Google search comes up with Bryant Hall where only athletes live. Is that correct?

Yes, Bryant Hall is the athletic dorm. I think there are engineering students there as well.

The favored teams won in the 3 conference championship games that effected the CFP.

The only reasonable rankings for the playoffs are:
#1 Alabama
#2 Clemson
#3 Notre Dame
#4 Oklahoma

Haskins for Heisman ..... hope Tua is ok...Dwayne mentioned him in the after game interview...guess they‘re pretty good friends...

Back