College Football 2018 - minus the troll

1 Alabama
2 Clemson
3 Oklahoma
4 Ohio State

I disagree. Notre Dame, even without being part of a conference should be in the playoff. They are undefeated.

And an Undefeated Notre Dame should be higher ranked than an Ohio State who got destroyed by a 6-6 unranked team. OSU beating an 8-5 Northwestern doesn't change that.

I disagree. Notre Dame, even without being part of a conference should be in the playoff. They are undefeated.

And an Undefeated Notre Dame should be higher ranked than an Ohio State who got destroyed by a 6-6 unranked team. OSU beating an 8-5 Northwestern doesn't change that.

Notre Dame beat Pitt by just 5 points.

Clemson crushed Pitt 42-10.

Notre Dame is overrated.

Notre Dame never belonged in the top four.

That is an interesting opinion. But they have been in the top 4 for 6 weeks. There is no reason to remove them.

And while your comparison of Clemson's defeat of Pitt and ND's defeat of Pitt sounds compelling, look at the same thing with Syracuse.

Clemson beat Syracuse by 4 points. Notre Dame beat them by 33 points.

I don't like Notre Dame. But right is right.

Not naive at all. Just saying you can come up with evidence and seal the deal. Or just make baseless accusations and be laughed at. Its up to you.

May be "accusations," but it's interesting how things happen at Alabama that just don't occur at other schools, do you think it is a mite suspicious that whole lot of Alabama's star players drive Mercedes, which coincidentally, Saban owns a Mercedes dealership?

It is not amateur football, and they are not student athletes, it is semi-pro

One thing for sure, Alabama has some big ole fat-assed lumber-headed looking football players!

They should probably win every game if all Alabama has to do is just sit on there opponents! LOL!

Back