College Football 2018 - minus the troll

Haskins for Heisman ..... hope Tua is ok...Dwayne mentioned him in the after game interview...guess they‘re pretty good friends...

Yeah, I had read that they met at the Elite 11 camp and became friends. They text each other after their games. Good to see such class from high level athletes.

Did you see what 538 is predicting, re Notre Dame? Then go on to say it wouldn't happen in real life... I hate this ‘system...

Yeah, that separate the athletes from the general student population. Aren’t they special?

As I said, there are engineering students in Bryant Hall as well.

There are other specific dorms as well.

Friedman Hall at Alabama is specifically for Commerce & Business Administration.
Blount Hall is specifically for those in the Blount Scholars Program.
And there are 2 dorm halls for honors students.

Yep, that validates the previous claim of the best team money can buy.

Does it? So the engineering students are the best engineering students money can buy?

Yes, there are perks to being on an athletic scholarship at Alabama. But drawbacks too. Athletes don't get work study or other jobs on campus. When my son went to UA as an aerospace engineering student, he also worked on projects and was paid for his work.

As I said, there are engineering students in Bryant Hall as well.

There are other specific dorms as well.

Friedman Hall at Alabama is specifically for Commerce & Business Administration.
Blount Hall is specifically for those in the Blount Scholars Program.
And there are 2 dorm halls for honors students.

Sequester the athletes.

Yeah, that separate the athletes from the general student population. Aren’t they special?
the dorms are the same.. there are other "specific" dorms as well..nursing, education, grad students, engineering, freshmen, etc.etc.
I'm not sure what your issues are...
Check Washington....No specialized dorms?

Does it? So the engineering students are the best engineering students money can buy?

Yes, there are perks to being on an athletic scholarship at Alabama. But drawbacks too. Athletes don't get work study or other jobs on campus. When my son went to UA as an aerospace engineering student, he also worked on projects and was paid for his work.

Why would they need jobs? They’re getting paid for their communication degrees.

Back