College Football 2018 - minus the troll

May be "accusations," but it's interesting how things happen at Alabama that just don't occur at other schools, do you think it is a mite suspicious that whole lot of Alabama's star players drive Mercedes, which coincidentally, Saban owns a Mercedes dealership?

It is not amateur football, and they are not student athletes, it is semi-pro

Do they? I was unaware of that. There have been numerous times I have driven by Bryant Hall in recent years, and I don't recall a lot of Mercedes. More than a few older cars though.

One thing for sure, Alabama has some big ole fat-assed lumber-headed looking football players!

They should probably win every game if all Alabama has to do is just sit on there opponents! LOL!

They have big players where size matters, and fast players where speed is important. Good recruiting is the key. But having good players isn't worth much if you can't develop them.

Oh, and it is "...sit on their opponents", not "...sit on there opponents". If you are going to call someone lumber-headed, at least use the right words, you know birch-brain?

Time for change...at least an 8 team playoff..5 spots to conference champs...3 at large..
(that being said, OSU should have been 5th...and Alabama is spared another beat down from the Buckeyes... ;)
Boring Final 4...hope ND takes it all... I'll check back here to find out...lol
Some good bowl games, though.... '

Time for change...at least an 8 team playoff..5 spots to conference champs...3 at large..
(that being said, OSU should have been 5th...and Alabama is spared another beat down from the Buckeyes... ;)

I don't think OSU would give us the beatdown this year.

You know he's going to say Tua should get it.

It's a down year for skill players.

I would be surprised if he didn't support his team's quarterback....but anyone who's watched Dwayne Haskins, well......

His story is awesome...there's footage of him when he's eleven talking about being quarterback at OSU...the Heisman would be some nice icing on that cake;)

I don't know...no one thought they would do it that year...;)
I think it would have been an interesting game....what do you think about the Heisman?

I think Tua should get it. Other than the SEC Championship, he has been a stellar player.

I would be surprised if he didn't support his team's quarterback....but anyone who's watched Dwayne Haskins, well......

His story is awesome...there's footage of him when he's eleven talking about being quarterback at OSU...the Heisman would be some nice icing on that cake;)

Haskins has been excellent. So has the kid at Oklahoma.

I just think what Tua has done is amazing.

You're right....It's an amazing trio...Of course, I'm biased, of course, just like you are... Lots of people are talking about him;)

Last edited:

Of course I’m going to lobby for my guy...

This again...

155i2qb.jpg

And this was before the conference championship games. Honestly, we’d have at least 3 losses if it weren’t for Murray.

BOOMER!

;)

Of course I’m going to lobby for my guy...

This again...

155i2qb.jpg

And this was before the conference championship games. Honestly, we’d have at least 3 losses if it weren’t for Murray.

BOOMER!

;)
Where are Haskin's Recording breaking stats? ;)

Like the beat down The Buckeyes took from Purdue!lol

Back