College Football is back!

Glad to see that LSU held on to beat Bama... That made me quite happy.

The team that impressed me last week was Minnesota... They beat a very good Penn State team (played a very solid first half of football against them anyway, and held on in the 2nd half to win). That makes the OSU vs Penn State game more interesting to me, to see how OSU does against them. Same with the Minnesota vs Wisconsin game (At this point, and it pains me to say it as a Badger fan, I think Minnesota is going to win that game).

Pretty much this... I would definitely be rooting for LSU though. I can't stand Ohio State. I can't stand Alabama either. I enjoyed the fuck out of watching Auburn beat Alabama on that last second missed FG returned for a TD (was that 2013??)

I never got over Woody Hayes and his no pass way of playing
Never could stand The Ohio State

Glad to see that LSU held on to beat Bama... That made me quite happy.

The team that impressed me last week was Minnesota... They beat a very good Penn State team (played a very solid first half of football against them anyway, and held on in the 2nd half to win). That makes the OSU vs Penn State game more interesting to me, to see how OSU does against them. Same with the Minnesota vs Wisconsin game (At this point, and it pains me to say it as a Badger fan, I think Minnesota is going to win that game).

I think Minnesota will make the playoffs. I'd like to see it.

I think Minnesota will make the playoffs. I'd like to see it.

Honestly, I would too. I'd love to see them beat Ohio State for the playoff spot. The playoff REALLYYYYYYY needs some fresh blood in it... The whole Alabama/Clemson thing has gotten quite old (and I'm sick of Ohio State always being the Big 10 team)...

If both LSU and Minnesota were to make it, I'd be thrilled. Then, hopefully they wouldn't lose to Alabama and Clemson...

Well Tua is down again. I hope its not serious, but it looked bad.

I know Saban is a genius, but why would you have your injury prone star QB in the game when you are up 35-7?

Well Tua is down again. I hope its not serious, but it looked bad.

I know Saban is a genius, but why would you have your injury prone star QB in the game when you are up 35-7?

I was surprised to see him start.
I'd like to see Auburn beat GA and wreak havoc on the SEC East.

Honestly, I would too. I'd love to see them beat Ohio State for the playoff spot. The playoff REALLYYYYYYY needs some fresh blood in it... The whole Alabama/Clemson thing has gotten quite old (and I'm sick of Ohio State always being the Big 10 team)...

If both LSU and Minnesota were to make it, I'd be thrilled. Then, hopefully they wouldn't lose to Alabama and Clemson...

I don't think Alabama will make it this year

Back