College Football is back!

Probably the latter, although, Harbaugh still doesn't know how to develop a QB.

Is this season Harbaugh's last chance? It seems like he has the best QB and set of receivers he has had at Michigan. He certainly has the best O line since he has been there.

But I would hardly call Oklahoma a second tier program.
Don't get me wrong, Clemson has earned all the accolades they are getting. They are a dominant team. But the only top tier team? No.
Chill man. It's obvious me and Mott are jawing.

Someone asked Coach Saban about scheduling lightweights and cupcakes. His response was priceless.

“Why don’t you start calling around and get somebody to play us? We’ll play anybody you get to play us.” - Nick Saban

My boy and I saw that and both of us applauded.

Anyone else see this?
https://www.businessinsider.com/tex...EN2j63u7IUmUVBHxJQLVqhl17nYcdqoQRMT2Cbsl3JL0c

The University of Texas only allotted 3,000 tickets for the LSU fans. And all of them in the upper sections of the stadium. The LSU band was forced to play from the nosebleed sections.

That is low, Texas. Seriously low.

Guaranteed LSU won't do that to Texas when they play them in Tiger stadium next yr. LSU is well known for being very hospitable to opposing teams even though their fans are rabid.
I even remember once when W. Virginia went to LSU their fans saying it was more fun than going to one of their own home games

Guaranteed LSU won't do that to Texas when they play them in Tiger stadium next yr. LSU is well known for being very hospitable to opposing teams even though their fans are rabid.
I even remember once when W. Virginia went to LSU their fans saying it was more fun than going to one of their own home games

I always had a blast going to Baton Rouge for a game. The LSU fans were always friendly. Drunk, but friendly. And if you are there early for the tailgating, the smells are heavenly!!

No, its not Les Miles. Ogeron is a much better coach. We will see how far they go.

Orgeron is a better motivator. When he took over for Lane Kiffin and for Les Miles, he got more out of the same players that he inherited. Not sure he will turn out to be as good of a recruiter as Les Miles, though.

Orgeron is a better motivator. When he took over for Lane Kiffin and for Les Miles, he got more out of the same players that he inherited. Not sure he will turn out to be as good of a recruiter as Les Miles, though.

Miles' complete lack of concern for innovative offense was beginning to turn off recruits. Why go to a program where everybody in the stadium knows what the offensive plays will be on every down giving it no chance? You probably don't remember Charlie MacClendon? Probably not if you're younger than about 55. Same thing.
1st down - off tackle run to the right, 2 yds. at most.
2nd down - off tackle run to the left,
3rd and long, pass incompletion
4th down punt.
Try to hold opposing team's offense. Works for maybe a half with a score of 7 -7, then the D gets completely winded being on the field the whole game.
As far as recruiting LSU is presently 2nd according to Rivals and they were 3rd for the 2019 class.
And what other coach can go to south Louisiana and speak French with a recruit's family or to give a talk?

Last edited:
Miles' complete lack of concern for innovative offense was beginning to turn off recruits. Why go to a program where everybody in the stadium knows what the offensive plays will be on every down giving it no chance? You probably don't remember Charlie MacClendon. Same thing.
1st down - off tackle run to the right, 2 yds. at most.
2nd down - off tackle run to the left,
3rd and long, pass incompletion
4th down punt.

Hope to hold opposing team's offense. Works for maybe a half with a score of 7 -7, then the D gets completely winded being on the field the whole game.
As far as recruiting LSU is presently 2nd according to Rivals and they were 3rd for the 2019 class.
And what other coach can go to south Louisiana and speak French with a recruit's family or to give a talk?

Lay Miles (how I pronounce his name) could be an OC for Pete Carroll). :cof1:

Back