College Football is back!

That was a frightening first half for OSU. It turns out that Fields may not have much pocket awareness. Might not stop the team from succeeding, but, it could harm any NFL ambitions he may be harboring.

Cool, Me island is in Skagit County, once I retire I will prolly move there as well.

Plan on some trips ta RR Island: Doc!!!! Fast boats, (wine women n' song). I don't drink very much, so scratch the wine, n' you are happily married, butt: at least I have some fast boats!

I'm pondering Walla Walla as well, (more sunshine, very nice town).

I lived there fer a year and 1/2 after I gradjeated from Washington, (the commie U by the purdy lake)

Ya, I hear eastern WA and Skagit Valley actually have normal folks living there.

Ya, I hear eastern WA and Skagit Valley actually have normal folks living there.

Eastern Washington is much better, (more normal), then Mt Vernon/Burlington/Sedro Woolley due to Lefties moving north from Seattle. Anacortes is even worse, n' the San Juans, (best weather in Western Washington), has lots of rich hard Left Californians.

Joe Burrow wins the Heismann , no question.

He won it weeks ago after the Alabama game. It was his to lose then. Yesterday sealed the deal.

They should have just presented it to him after the game.

You can’t even make a legit argument for anyone else.

I'm impressed with Jalen Hurts.

I don't know if any other QB in history has led a team to a conference championship at 2 different schools in 2 different conferences. And now he has a chance to play in the CFP for the 4th time with a second team.

I'm impressed with Jalen Hurts.

I don't know if any other QB in history has led a team to a conference championship at 2 different schools in 2 different conferences. And now he has a chance to play in the CFP for the 4th time with a second team.

People are acting like we go no shot to beat LSU. A couple of the talking heads went so far as to argue Saturday night that whoever ended up as the one seed would essentially get a bye playing OU. If Hurts and the rest have a turnover free game I think we have a real shot to beat the Tigers. There’s a little bias on my part but I’ve also looked at some numbers. When we hang on to the football and don’t throw picks we’re not that bad of a team.

And yes, Jalen Hurts has been a class act both on and off the field. I really like that kid.

Talked to a friend of mine living in Georgia yesterday. He says the UGA fans around there actually believe the NC game is tomorrow against LSU. Once they beat LSU the rest will be easy.

hahaha that's funny... but yeah, apparently LSU beat them pretty good, let alone OSU or Clemson.

What the heck is going on with Wisconsin ohio state!?

Exactly what goes on a few times here and there... The Badgers get a decent lead on them and then they completely collapse and blow it.

We really have issues with closing out a game against OSU...

I still think that the Big 10 will do very well in their bowl games.

Clemson will be a good test for Ohio State, but I do think Ohio State is good enough to win the whole thing. I think the Badgers should be able to beat Oregon, Penn State vs Memphis might be interesting, but Penn State should win that. Indiana should beat Tennessee, Minnesota has a tough game on their hands against Auburn, and Michigan has a tough game on their hands against Alabama. I think those two games could go either way. I'd give Minnesota a much better chance of winning than Michigan though. Illinois vs Cal depends on which Illinois team shows up. Iowa should be able to beat USC. Michigan State should be able to beat Wake Forest.

It is funny watching everyone go out of their way to not credit LSU

They dismantled Georgia

OU has NO chance. None. They have as much chance winning against LSU as Kampala Harris has of being President. NONE

Back