College football starts in 7 weeks!!

So Alabama didn't really have to DO anything. At least you admit their placement was based on others and not a damn thing they did.

You've already said you're biased. That means any opinion is invalid because you don't view things objectively.

Alabama did have to DO something. They won all but one of their games. The playoff selection committee decided they were the 4th best team in the country.

If you have an issue with Bama being in the playoffs over a team that lost 2 games, take it up with the selection committee.

Alabama did have to DO something. They won all but one of their games. The playoff selection committee decided they were the 4th best team in the country.

If you have an issue with Bama being in the playoffs over a team that lost 2 games, take it up with the selection committee.

The had to do nothing after suffering a loss you said was worse later in the season. They didn't have to win a single game after that loss.

Perhaps you can. They're in line behind you to suck Nick Saban's dick.

The had to do nothing after suffering a loss you said was worse later in the season. They didn't have to win a single game after that loss.

Perhaps you can. They're in line behind you to suck Nick Saban's dick.

Didn't have to win a single game after the end of the regular season. Correct.

The requirements for the college football playoffs do not include winning a conference championship.

The CFP selection committee chose the ranked team with the fewest losses (and none to an unranked team).

Didn't have to win a single game after the end of the regular season. Correct.

The requirements for the college football playoffs do not include winning a conference championship.

The CFP selection committee chose the ranked team with the fewest losses (and none to an unranked team).

Which means you agree Alabama had to do nothing to overcome what you said was worse later in the season. You argue a point then run from it when your bias gets in the way.

Apparently you think the only thing that should be considered is win/losses. Next post it will be something else.

Face it, you and the selection committee must like swallowing Saban's cum. You've shown your willingness to do so.

Hurts is an appropriate name for the washed up, so called legend. It must hurt to know that despite his claim that he was made for stuff like this, he was replaced just a few weeks later never to make a contribution again. My advice is he transfer to a Division II or III school. He might get playing time there.

Which means you agree Alabama had to do nothing to overcome what you said was worse later in the season. You argue a point then run from it when your bias gets in the way.

Apparently you think the only thing that should be considered is win/losses. Next post it will be something else.

Face it, you and the selection committee must like swallowing Saban's cum. You've shown your willingness to do so.

Hurts is an appropriate name for the washed up, so called legend. It must hurt to know that despite his claim that he was made for stuff like this, he was replaced just a few weeks later never to make a contribution again. My advice is he transfer to a Division II or III school. He might get playing time there.

I said losses late have a greater effect than losses early. Bama lost to a ranked team and dropped to #5. The #1 team had a loss early to an unranked team. My point stands.

I have never said that only wins & losses should be considered. You simply take anything I say and try to warp it.

Your fondness for talking about sucking and swallowing cum betrays your innate desires. I am a fan. You are a faggot. That is obvious.

Bama made the playoffs and won the National Championship. All your hating doesn't change a damn thing.

I said losses late have a greater effect than losses early. Bama lost to a ranked team and dropped to #5. The #1 team had a loss early to an unranked team. My point stands.

I have never said that only wins & losses should be considered. You simply take anything I say and try to warp it.

Your fondness for talking about sucking and swallowing cum betrays your innate desires. I am a fan. You are a faggot. That is obvious.

Bama made the playoffs and won the National Championship. All your hating doesn't change a damn thing.

Apparently not since Alabama lost the last game of the regular season, didn't play again, yet benefited from doing nothing. Your point is invalid when evidence refutes it.

Yet your argument on the last post centered around wins and losses. Apparently it depends on the committee sucking Saban's dick or vice versa.

Your willingness to suck dick on behalf of Alabama, something you've admitted to doing by saying you are biased, proves your viewpoint is meaningless.

Hopefully one or more of the A/M players will be willing to take a penalty and ejection on a vicious pass rush.

You call me a faggot but I did with your wife before she died what she told me she stopped doing with you years ago. Nothing you can do about it.

Apparently not since Alabama lost the last game of the regular season, didn't play again, yet benefited from doing nothing. Your point is invalid when evidence refutes it.

Yet your argument on the last post centered around wins and losses. Apparently it depends on the committee sucking Saban's dick or vice versa.

Your willingness to suck dick on behalf of Alabama, something you've admitted to doing by saying you are biased, proves your viewpoint is meaningless.

Hopefully one or more of the A/M players will be willing to take a penalty and ejection on a vicious pass rush.

You call me a faggot but I did with your wife before she died what she told me she stopped doing with you years ago. Nothing you can do about it.

You are a miserable little man pretending to be a badass. You think being a troll means anything? It doesn't.

Talking trash about someone's late wife is about as despicable as it gets.

You are a miserable little man pretending to be a badass. You think being a troll means anything? It doesn't.

Talking trash about someone's late wife is about as despicable as it gets.

You think an opinion after claiming to be biased amounts to something valid. You're a miserable little faggot that's willing to suck dick to support your team. That's a true fan.

Not being man enough to keep your bitch from sharing her goods means you're not a man. Again, nothing you can do about now, can you?

You think an opinion after claiming to be biased amounts to something valid. You're a miserable little faggot that's willing to suck dick to support your team. That's a true fan.

Not being man enough to keep your bitch from sharing her goods means you're not a man. Again, nothing you can do about now, can you?

I can meet you at Murphy Candler Park and let you repeat your claims. Or, if you’ll give me your home address, I can come to you. Whichever you prefer.

But this is enough of your petty bullshit. Get back to the actual topic.

I can meet you at Murphy Candler Park and let you repeat your claims. Or, if you’ll give me your home address, I can come to you. Whichever you prefer.

Don't give Banjofuck the satisfaction of your attention, WinterBorn.
If he were actually worth the trouble, he'd be gone already.
In all likelihood, you've run over people like Banjofuck to get to a real fight.
I know that I have.

Don't give Banjofuck the satisfaction of your attention, WinterBorn.
If he were actually worth the trouble, he'd be gone already.
In all likelihood, you've run over people like Banjofuck to get to a real fight.
I know that I have.

Yeah, I know. I should just ignore him.

You left of the option of giving your home address. Or are you the kind that expects of others what you aren't willing to do yourself. Whichever one it is doesn't matter. You aren't going to do a fucking thing but run your mouth.

I've already come to the bar where you said you frequent. You weren't there.

You left of the option of giving your home address. Or are you the kind that expects of others what you aren't willing to do yourself. Whichever one it is doesn't matter. You aren't going to do a fucking thing but run your mouth.

I've already come to the bar where you said you frequent. You weren't there.

So you claim. So let me know when you’ll be at Murphy Candler.

You claim I didn't.

Interesting how you only want to meet at places where you know your friends will be to back you up. That's a sign of cowardice.

I’ll meet you at Murphy Candler alone. Just as I said. All you have to do is let me know when you’ll be there.

Now, enough of this pretending to be a badass.

I’ll meet you at Murphy Candler alone. Just as I said. All you have to do is let me know when you’ll be there.

Now, enough of this pretending to be a badass.

Says the one that has named places where he knows his friends will be to back him up.

Says the one that has named places where he knows his friends will be to back him up.

Says the one who had a friend stop by my favorite bar and ask about me. I got a call from the doorman. Easy peasy.

Now either come down and let me know your coming, or shut the fuck up.

This thread is about college football.

Says the one who had a friend stop by my favorite bar and ask about me. I got a call from the doorman. Easy peasy.

Now either come down and let me know your coming, or shut the fuck up.

This thread is about college football.

I don't take orders from you. If you want me to shut the fuck up, shut me up. However, you've shown the only place you'll go is where your friends are.

You didn't get a call when I showed up. You've admitted it, liar. Guess we know who the man is and that you're a fucking pussy that gets his panties in a wad when someone mentions his late bitch.

I saw a clip of some sports people discussing whether Penn State or Ohio State will win the Big10 and make the playoffs.

I haven't seen Penn State play yet. But I did watch some of the OSU/TCU game. Ohio State is the real deal. No sure Penn State can hang with them for a half, let alone a full 60 minutes.

Back