College football starts in 7 weeks!!

The claims the expert made are valid. You are simply making noise because you cannot refute what he said. All of this is opinion. Your claim that Hurts is not a legend is your opinion. The difference is, I provided expert opinion that agrees with me. You simply insist without any backing.

That they are experts is your opinion and based solely on agreeing with that opinion.

It's a fact Hurts was referred to as a legend and 6 weeks or so later was sitting his ass on the bench.

I don't really care if you say it. I'm pointing out that you're taking credit for something that you've never had or ever will have the ability to do. Wannabes like yourself have to make yourself feel better in order to not have to deal with being unable to actually do what you pretend you're doing by using a certain pronoun. If it makes your miserable existence feel better old man, you need something positive before your old ass dies alone and broken down from years of disappointment.

I’m enjoying the fact that my alma mater is in the midst of the greatest dynasty in college football. I am enjoying being a lifelong fan. Your opinion does not matter. Your obsession with my use of pronouns is mildly amusing.

That they are experts is your opinion and based solely on agreeing with that opinion.

It's a fact Hurts was referred to as a legend and 6 weeks or so later was sitting his ass on the bench.

If you want to say that, fine. He is a legend because of what he did for the entire season except for the second half of the last game. And he is still a legend for the fans.

I’m enjoying the fact that my alma mater is in the midst of the greatest dynasty in college football. I am enjoying being a lifelong fan. Your opinion does not matter. Your obsession with my use of pronouns is mildly amusing.

I'm enjoying laughing at a dumbass that thinks he's part of a team yet can't provide his jersey number. That's funny.

If you want to say that, fine. He is a legend because of what he did for the entire season except for the second half of the last game. And he is still a legend for the fans.

That's not what makes legends other than in people's own minds.

He can be a legend for the fans. If the rest of them are like you claiming "we", it doesn't say much about the academics at Alabama.

That's not what makes legends other than in people's own minds.

He can be a legend for the fans. If the rest of them are like you claiming "we", it doesn't say much about the academics at Alabama.

Of course he can be a legend for the fans. Who else? And who claimed he was a legend to begin with? The fans.

Of course he can be a legend for the fans. Who else? And who claimed he was a legend to begin with? The fans.

People claim lots of things that aren't true. When people are as biased as you are, you'll claim anything to make yourself feel better.

People claim lots of things that aren't true. When people are as biased as you are, you'll claim anything to make yourself feel better.

I feel fine about myself. And I am biased. I am a fan. Unapologetically. But I am also honest.

And I don’t spend time trolling.

Ok, back to the actual topic. OSU has an easy game this weekend. Clemson does as well. Georgia plays Mizzou, and should win handily. I think Bama will beat Texas A&M, but they played Clemson down to the wire. It should be a good game & win.

Ok, back to the actual topic. OSU has an easy game this weekend. Clemson does as well. Georgia plays Mizzou, and should win handily. I think Bama will beat Texas A&M, but they played Clemson down to the wire. It should be a good game & win.

OSU has far to many easy games,it usually comes back to haunt them in the playoffs.

Back