College football starts in 7 weeks!!

He is very confident. A requirement for a QB at a top program.

Why is it so important to you that Hurts is a “stripped out clutch”? He is still a very good QB.

I'm pointing out that Hurts was touted as a legend, is a typical arrogant asshole like you, but sits his ass on the bench. Legends don't do that. Other sources have called him a phenom. That type of player doesn't sit on the bench. What it boils down to is he was a flash in the pan, much like Colin Kaepernick. Maybe he can get a contract with Nike. It appears he doesn't have a future at Alabama.

That's not why you like his opinion. If he disagreed with you, none of that would matter. Typical Alabama supporter.

This is a debate site. Have you quoted someone who disagreed with you when you are arguing or debating? Don't be daft.

No, what you'll do is ignore your weak schedule continuing to think you actually play competition.

What I will do is continue to enjoy winning. Some years our schedule is tough and some years it is easier. It is that way with all college teams.

I'm betting we win the SEC West, then the SEC, and then hit the playoffs and win.

I'm pointing out that Hurts was touted as a legend, is a typical arrogant asshole like you, but sits his ass on the bench. Legends don't do that. Other sources have called him a phenom. That type of player doesn't sit on the bench. What it boils down to is he was a flash in the pan, much like Colin Kaepernick. Maybe he can get a contract with Nike. It appears he doesn't have a future at Alabama.

You, apparently, think that just because someone is touted as a legend it means he is the greatest of his time. Otherwise you would understand that there is always the possibility of a better player coming in and replacing him. He was the starter. He won the position by beating the competition. This year his competition beat him out for the position. That is the way it goes.

Arrogant? He is very confident. Arrogant implies confident asshole. Hurts is not as asshole. Just confident.

College football is a very uneasy alliance between stupid rural crackers and equally stupid urban gang bangers to have some sort of minor league tryout for the corporate NFL.

I hear these clowns being interviewed by a TV field reporter, and it's immediately obvious than few of them did the work to legitimately get into college.

They don't teach grammar in college.
You're supposed to be near perfect with grammar just in order to get in.

I used to love the Patriots because they were somewhat snobbish in what college players they would accept for the team.
Most Patriots had actually earned degrees at the time the dynasty started.
Those days are gone. The Pats will take anybody, and now they're sliding back into the pack.

The Harvard-Yale Game at Fenway Park in November will be a legitimate college football game, and thus the only one that I'll consider watching this year.

What I will do is continue to enjoy winning. Some years our schedule is tough and some years it is easier. It is that way with all college teams.

I'm betting we win the SEC West, then the SEC, and then hit the playoffs and win.

It's not hard to win when the teams you play aren't competitive. I've already explained how weak of a schedule Alabama has until week 9. You refuse to listen. What you will do is continue to make excuses for the weak Alabama schedule.

Last edited:
You, apparently, think that just because someone is touted as a legend it means he is the greatest of his time. Otherwise you would understand that there is always the possibility of a better player coming in and replacing him. He was the starter. He won the position by beating the competition. This year his competition beat him out for the position. That is the way it goes.

Arrogant? He is very confident. Arrogant implies confident asshole. Hurts is not as asshole. Just confident.

That's what you're claiming. I indicated that other dumbass Alabama supporters have called him all sorts of things such as a legend.

Legends don't get beat out. Flashes in the pan do.

Confidence is a sense of appreciation of one's abilities. Arrogance is exaggerating those abilities. Seems arrogance was proven when he was beaten out despite claiming he was "made for stuff like this".

Don't try to run from the facts, son. You do have a reputation of running and hiding, though.

I haven’t run from anything. I quoted a former NFL Pro Bowler who runs the premier QB college prep camp in the country. Don’t agree? Find an expert with a different opinion.

It's not hard to win when the teams you play aren't competitive. I've already explained how weak of a schedule Alabama has until week 9. You refuse to listen. What you will do is continue to make excuses for the weak Alabama schedule.

No excuses needed. We play our schedule. If it gets tough in week 9, it will show.

I haven’t run from anything. I quoted a former NFL Pro Bowler who runs the premier QB college prep camp in the country. Don’t agree? Find an expert with a different opinion.

Now you're equating agreement with expertise. So sad. That's how idiots work. Find someone that says what you like,, call them an expert, and claim nothing else matters.

That's what you're claiming. I indicated that other dumbass Alabama supporters have called him all sorts of things such as a legend.

Legends don't get beat out. Flashes in the pan do.

Confidence is a sense of appreciation of one's abilities. Arrogance is exaggerating those abilities. Seems arrogance was proven when he was beaten out despite claiming he was "made for stuff like this".

And what was the result of the game where he said he was made for stuff like this? A victory?

Hurts is a very good QB. Your suppositions that being called a legend means he cannot be replaced are ridiculous.

And what was the result of the game where he said he was made for stuff like this? A victory?

Hurts is a very good QB. Your suppositions that being called a legend means he cannot be replaced are ridiculous.

The end result was he was replaced. Legends don't get replaced. Legends go out on their own. Are you saying Hurts likes being on the bench?

Back