College football starts in 7 weeks!!

You spend time dreaming that your part of a team when there is absolutely no proof of it.

The team represents the UA. I am part of the UA.

And this is the last that needs to be said about it. It derails the topic. Don't like my use of the pronouns? Tough.

The team represents the UA. I am part of the UA.

And this is the last that needs to be said about it. It derails the topic. Don't like my use of the pronouns? Tough.

I've explained the fault in your argument. Using the argument you're making, Alabama wouldn't be winning without you supporting them.

I don't care what pronouns you use. You're welcome to build your ego as much as you want. It doesn't change that you're nothing more than a loud-mouthed little bitch.

As long as they win it is fine. Losing to an unranked team hurt them last year.

Despite you claiming that a loss later hurts more than one earlier in the season, that wasn't the case with Alabama. They lost, didn't play in the SEC championship, yet made the playoffs. That, alone, proves your claim wrong.

Despite you claiming that a loss later hurts more than one earlier in the season, that wasn't the case with Alabama. They lost, didn't play in the SEC championship, yet made the playoffs. That, alone, proves your claim wrong.

The loss, to a team ranked #6 dropped Alabama from #1 to the #5 spot. Had the other teams won out, it would have kept Bama out of the playoffs. But they didn't.

They barely made the playoffs,and probably wouldn't have,had OSU not got beat down so bad the year before in the playoffs by Clemson!

I've explained the fault in your argument. Using the argument you're making, Alabama wouldn't be winning without you supporting them.

I don't care what pronouns you use. You're welcome to build your ego as much as you want. It doesn't change that you're nothing more than a loud-mouthed little bitch.

blah blah blah You need a new mantra.

The loss, to a team ranked #6 dropped Alabama from #1 to the #5 spot. Had the other teams won out, it would have kept Bama out of the playoffs. But they didn't.

In other words, a loss by Alabama late in the season doesn't matter but one to other teams does.

Interesting how you admit Alabama didn't earn their way in.

In other words, a loss by Alabama late in the season doesn't matter but one to other teams does.

Interesting how you admit Alabama didn't earn their way in.

I admitted nothing of the kind. It is common knowledge that losses late have a greater effect. But losing to a highly ranked team means it doesn't knock you down as far. Alabama dropped from #1 to #5 with a loss to a top 10 team. Ohio State dropped from #3 to #11 with a loss to the #25 team. So it is fairly consistent.

Wisconsin was the only 1 loss team in the top 10 who did not make the playoffs. The rest of the ranked teams had 2 losses or more. Bama had 1. That is why we got in. And considering the outcome, it was a good decision by the committee.

I admitted nothing of the kind. It is common knowledge that losses late have a greater effect. But losing to a highly ranked team means it doesn't knock you down as far. Alabama dropped from #1 to #5 with a loss to a top 10 team. Ohio State dropped from #3 to #11 with a loss to the #25 team. So it is fairly consistent.

Wisconsin was the only 1 loss team in the top 10 who did not make the playoffs. The rest of the ranked teams had 2 losses or more. Bama had 1. That is why we got in. And considering the outcome, it was a good decision by the committee.

Sure you did. You didn't say what Alabama actively did to go from #5 to #4. You admitted it was due solely to someone else losing.

Apparently not with Alabama. They lost their last regular season game late in the season and it didn't hurt them.

Sorry, you've already admitted your biased which invalidates any claim that involves an unbiased opinion.

Sure you did. You didn't say what Alabama actively did to go from #5 to #4. You admitted it was due solely to someone else losing.

Apparently not with Alabama. They lost their last regular season game late in the season and it didn't hurt them.

Sorry, you've already admitted your biased which invalidates any claim that involves an unbiased opinion.

Every team in the playoff got there because of something another team did.

A blatant lie by a fucking old ass piece of shit.

Not at all. Every team in the playoffs had a loss. If Wisconsin hadn't lost to Ohio State in the conference championship, they would have been undefeated. That would have put them at the top of the playoff roster. If any of the other top ranked teams hadn't lost games, they would have been in the playoff, pushing others down the roster.

auburn was ranked #2 in the Week 13 CFP poll. If they hadn't lost to GA in the SEC Championship game, they would have been in the playoff.

Not at all. Every team in the playoffs had a loss. If Wisconsin hadn't lost to Ohio State in the conference championship, they would have been undefeated. That would have put them at the top of the playoff roster. If any of the other top ranked teams hadn't lost games, they would have been in the playoff, pushing others down the roster.

auburn was ranked #2 in the Week 13 CFP poll. If they hadn't lost to GA in the SEC Championship game, they would have been in the playoff.

So Alabama didn't really have to DO anything. At least you admit their placement was based on others and not a damn thing they did.

You've already said you're biased. That means any opinion is invalid because you don't view things objectively.

Back