College football starts in 7 weeks!!

No excuses needed. We play our schedule. If it gets tough in week 9, it will show.

Yet you continue to make them.

When it doesn't get tough, you'll continue to claim you're the best despite having played no one to prove it.

Again, in none of the sources showing the toughest college football schedules is Alabama included. It's not hard to win when you play teams that aren't competitive.

Yet you continue to make them.

When it doesn't get tough, you'll continue to claim you're the best despite having played no one to prove it.

Again, in none of the sources showing the toughest college football schedules is Alabama included. It's not hard to win when you play teams that aren't competitive.

Making no excuses.

As for Jalen Hurts, please find another college QB who was 25-2 as a freshman & sophmore.

And he was the starter when we beat 10 teams that ended the season ranked (including 5 in the top 10)

As for Jalen Hurts, please find another college QB who was 25-2 as a freshman & sophmore.

And he was the starter when we beat 10 teams that ended the season ranked (including 5 in the top 10)

I don't know what team you're referring but I don't recall you ever providing a jersey number for yourself.

You found someone you agreed with and quoted him. That's an opinion. I provided evidence to show claims about Hurts being a legend didn't stand up to the test.

You showed nothing of the kind. You simply pointed out that he is no longer the best QB on the team.

Making nothing but excuses. That's what happens when you are blinded by things for which an unbiased opinion can be given on your part.

I quoted someone with plenty of expertise on the topic we are discussing. Feel free to provide any experts who refute it.

I don't know what team you're referring but I don't recall you ever providing a jersey number for yourself.

I have explained it several times. That you do not like the explanation does not matter. That you do not like my choice of pronouns does not matter. I say what I choose to say and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

You showed nothing of the kind. You simply pointed out that he is no longer the best QB on the team.

I've shown were Hurts was claimed to be a legend and you provided the date by which the so called legend floundered. About 6 weeks or so after the legend claim was made.

I have explained it several times. That you do not like the explanation does not matter. That you do not like my choice of pronouns does not matter. I say what I choose to say and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

I don't really care if you say it. I'm pointing out that you're taking credit for something that you've never had or ever will have the ability to do. Wannabes like yourself have to make yourself feel better in order to not have to deal with being unable to actually do what you pretend you're doing by using a certain pronoun. If it makes your miserable existence feel better old man, you need something positive before your old ass dies alone and broken down from years of disappointment.

I quoted someone with plenty of expertise on the topic we are discussing. Feel free to provide any experts who refute it.

There you go equating agreement and expertise. I don't have to refute something that is an unfounded claim. When you try to use opinion as fact, you refute it yourself.

I've shown were Hurts was claimed to be a legend and you provided the date by which the so called legend floundered. About 6 weeks or so after the legend claim was made.

The only way your claim works is if someone claimed he was the greatest QB. For a true freshman to do what Hurts did makes him a legend. Tua is simply a better QB.

The only way your claim works is if someone claimed he was the greatest QB. For a true freshman to do what Hurts did makes him a legend. Tua is simply a better QB.

He was referred to as a legend. You don't come from legend to bench warmer in 6 weeks. You were never a legend. That's called a flash in the pan.

There you go equating agreement and expertise. I don't have to refute something that is an unfounded claim. When you try to use opinion as fact, you refute it yourself.

The claims the expert made are valid. You are simply making noise because you cannot refute what he said. All of this is opinion. Your claim that Hurts is not a legend is your opinion. The difference is, I provided expert opinion that agrees with me. You simply insist without any backing.

Back