College Football

cawacko

I'm getting the bags ready. Heading to the Big D this weekend for the game. If we freaking lose to 'Bama...

I'm getting the bags ready. Heading to the Big D this weekend for the game. If we freaking lose to 'Bama...
Don't worry...given how the Trojans have been playing I've had my peeps post your photo on all the bridges and office buildings warning to not let you on them.

Doesn't it just piss you off that SEC teams are to big a pussies to play away games outside the south?

Don't worry...given how the Trojans have been playing I've had my peeps post your photo on all the bridges and office buildings warning to not let you on them.

Doesn't it just piss you off that SEC teams are to big a pussies to play away games outside the south?

If we lose in the home of the Cowboys that would just add insult to injury. And if you read about a guy getting taken off a DFW-SFO flight for being belligerently angry and I don't post here for a few days....

Well please find out where I'm locked up and start a go fund me on the site and bail my sorry ass out!

If we lose in the home of the Cowboys that would just add insult to injury. And if you read about a guy getting taken off a DFW-SFO flight for being belligerently angry and I don't post here for a few days....

Well please find out where I'm locked up and start a go fund me on the site and bail my sorry ass out!

If you are insulted or injured by losing to a team that has done what Bama has done in recent years, you need help.

At least you get to yell shit at Kiffin again. I miss making fun of him. But I can live with him as OC.

If you are insulted or injured by losing to a team that has done what Bama has done in recent years, you need help.

At least you get to yell shit at Kiffin again. I miss making fun of him. But I can live with him as OC.

No disrespect but USC is a blue blood. Yes we've been on probation for years but I/we expect to win I don't care who we play. Alabama is rightly favored but my attitude doesn't change, I expect USC to win and it hurts if we don't.

It's Game Day!!!! As I always remind myself in case of potential defeat, "Win or lose we still booze!"

Fvck that, we're winning today!

(On knees praying right now)

It's Game Day!!!! As I always remind myself in case of potential defeat, "Win or lose we still booze!"

Fvck that, we're winning today!

(On knees praying right now)

Game Day is the BEST!!

In the years before Saban, when Bama sucked (DuBose took us to a 3-8 season) I still loved Game Day. There is a magic to college ball that defies description.

Hoping for a great game between two storied programs (with a Bama victory in the end).

My Buckeyes are playing BGSU. Now granted the Falcons are hardly a national power house. However they did win the MAC last year (remember Toledo beating Arkansas?) so this is not a team to be taken lightly by the Buckeyes.

My Buckeyes are playing BGSU. Now granted the Falcons are hardly a national power house. However they did win the MAC last year (remember Toledo beating Arkansas?) so this is not a team to be taken lightly by the Buckeyes.

Playing the little teams is always dangerous, to a point. They can come out and try anything and everything. If they lose, it was supposed to happen. If they put up a good fight, it boosts them. If they win, their opponent is humiliated.

As for Arkansas, they weren't great last year.

I like the big matchups for the first game because you don't really know what your team will have or do. If we were playing in Oct or Nov, USC wouldn't worry me. But the first game? Scary.

On the plane now and as if straight out of a movie this smoke show blond with an USC shirt shits next to me. (I know, I'm violating rule #1, my bad)

I usually talk to everyone and I'm tounge tied around this one.

On the plane now and as if straight out of a movie this smoke show blond with an USC shirt shits next to me. (I know, I'm violating rule #1, my bad)

I usually talk to everyone and I'm tounge tied around this one.

Say less and be mysterious.

Playing the little teams is always dangerous, to a point. They can come out and try anything and everything. If they lose, it was supposed to happen. If they put up a good fight, it boosts them. If they win, their opponent is humiliated.

As for Arkansas, they weren't great last year.

I like the big matchups for the first game because you don't really know what your team will have or do. If we were playing in Oct or Nov, USC wouldn't worry me. But the first game? Scary.
You underestimate the MAC. This is a team that will beat you if your not on top of your game. They just got the Buckeues attention big time.

Back