College Football

On the plane now and as if straight out of a movie this smoke show blond with an USC shirt shits next to me. (I know, I'm violating rule #1, my bad)

I usually talk to everyone and I'm tounge tied around this one.
compliment her shirt dumbass.

You're a bigger football fan than I. I bitch about having to pay a C note for a ticket.

WB...you're talking Wacko here.

Wacko tell her how much you love your wife but she said you had to choose between her and your Trojans and how much you're going to miss her.

Hahaha!! Started talking to her finally. She graduated in 2013. So she's a little old. Lol...

God damn, she works for some fin tech firm and I could barely understand what she was saying. Smart and hot. Damn.

I've got only done that once when I took my Pops to see UM in Myers first year.

Shoot, add flight and hotel, food and drink that's close to a grand for one damned game.

I love live games. But I also love hanging in my favorite sports bar with a cute waitress bring me excellent food, tasty craft beers, and the occasional shot of rye. The difference in money spend will fun my season. LMAO!

No disrespect but USC is a blue blood. Yes we've been on probation for years but I/we expect to win I don't care who we play. Alabama is rightly favored but my attitude doesn't change, I expect USC to win and it hurts if we don't.

I understand completely. We/I expect the same of Alabama.

OMG.

I wonder if Topspin is on suicide watch? SEC needs to come up north more often to prove what a superior conference they are.

I think the Buckeyes opened a few eyes today.

Me thinks JT Barret vaulted to the top as a Heisman contender. You might want to remember the names Curtis Samuel and Mike Weber. You'll be hearing a lot more of them.

Wisconsin good, UCLA bad. Josh Rosen won't be sniffing the Heisman this year. I say UW good, but I can't believe how pedestrian their receivers are.

Back