College Football

IT was a great weekend of games, none of my teams won, but I was very happy to see Auburn hung in with Clemson. Auburn has its defense back, now we need an offence.

My Crimson Tide gets a slightly easier opponent this Saturday, and then we get to Ole Miss. The team isn't supposed to look ahead, but I can.

Bring on Chad Kelly!!

My Crimson Tide gets a slightly easier opponent this Saturday, and then we get to Ole Miss. The team isn't supposed to look ahead, but I can.

Bring on Chad Kelly!!

I recall your Crimson Tide LOST to Ole Miss and Chad Kelly in 2015 by a score of 43 - 37. Maybe you forgot.

Trust me, no Bama fans have forgotten. Only on team has beaten us two years in a row. And that is LSU. They have lost the last 5 meetings with Bama. Including a humiliating beat down in the BCS Championship.

Trust me, no Bama fans have forgotten. Only on team has beaten us two years in a row. And that is LSU. They have lost the last 5 meetings with Bama. Including a humiliating beat down in the BCS Championship.

Seems Bama fans said that last year just before LOSING to Ole Miss, AGAIN.

After losing to Ole Miss the year before, you didn't. Looks to me that's 50%

Best record for winning championships in at least a decade. Biggest dynasty in college sports. And the best active coach in football. 3 losses in 2 years, and a NC? Sounds good to me. 4 NCs in 7 years? Nobody is even close.

I'm ready to see us play Ole Miss.

Best record for winning championships in at least a decade. Biggest dynasty in college sports. And the best active coach in football. 3 losses in 2 years, and a NC? Sounds good to me. 4 NCs in 7 years? Nobody is even close.

I'm ready to see us play Ole Miss.

Biggest dynasty in college sports? Think again. In football, in the AP era, the best Alabama did when it comes to dynasties was #4. They appear 3x on the top 25 best dynasties. However, so does Oklahoma.

I'm sure the game will be on TV. What number are you?

If you want to see the biggest dynasty in COLLEGE sports, look at UCLA basketball. SEVEN NC's in a row, TEN in twelve seasons, 4 undefeated seasons and 88 straight wins.

Last edited:
Biggest dynasty in college sports? Think again. In football, in the AP era, the best Alabama did when it comes to dynasties was #4. They appear 3x on the top 25 best dynasties. However, so does Oklahoma.

I'm sure the game will be on TV. What number are you?

If you want to see the biggest dynasty in COLLEGE sports, look at UCLA basketball. SEVEN NC's in a row, TEN in twelve seasons, 4 undefeated seasons and 88 straight wins.

I guess I should have said "current", but since the thread is about this season, it was assumed.

If you think two losses to Ole Miss wrecks anything, you are clueless. We still made the playoffs both years, and won a Championship.

Roll Tide!

I guess I should have said "current", but since the thread is about this season, it was assumed.

If you think two losses to Ole Miss wrecks anything, you are clueless. We still made the playoffs both years, and won a Championship.

Roll Tide!

I was using the current Alabama run. It's still #4 compared to other dynasties of the past. Nice try at diversion.

If you want to keep it only current, let's talk UConn women's basketball. 11 NC's in 17 seasons including a run of 3 in a row and 4 in a row. 5 undefeated seasons and 90 wins in a row.

What's your next excuse? Were you only talking about men's sports or just football.

I was using the current Alabama run. It's still #4 compared to other dynasties of the past. Nice try at diversion.

If you want to keep it only current, let's talk UConn women's basketball. 11 NC's in 17 seasons including a run of 3 in a row and 4 in a row. 5 undefeated seasons and 90 wins in a row.

What's your next excuse? Were you only talking about men's sports or just football.

No excuses needed. We will beat Ole Miss on our we to our next back-to-back championship. Feel free to suggest your team's chances of winning the NC. Or you can just keep trolling.

Back