College Football

No excuses needed. We will beat Ole Miss on our we to our next back-to-back championship. Feel free to suggest your team's chances of winning the NC. Or you can just keep trolling.

When Alabama wins three in a row then four in a row during a 17 year span, then you can say they're the "biggest dynasty in college sports". By the way, since you wanted make it about the present, the UConn women's basketball team is in the present. So much for your claim about Alabama.

You keep saying we yet you haven't told me which number I should look for on the field.

I expected excuses and got them. Typical Alabama fan.

When Alabama wins three in a row then four in a row during a 17 year span, then you can say they're the "biggest dynasty in college sports". By the way, since you wanted make it about the present, the UConn women's basketball team is in the present. So much for your claim about Alabama.

You keep saying we yet you haven't told me which number I should look for on the field.

I expected excuses and got them. Typical Alabama fan.

No excuses at all.

Just watching my team win.

How do you think Ohio State will do this week?
Do you think LSU's offense will suck all season?
How bad do you think USC will pound their next opponent?

No excuses at all.

Just watching my team win.

How do you think Ohio State will do this week?
Do you think LSU's offense will suck all season?
How bad do you think USC will pound their next opponent?

Don't give a shit about OSU, LSU, or USC. Have no ties to any of them

All I know is you made a false statement about Alabama being the biggest dynasty in COLLEGE SPORTS. That CURRENTLY belongs to UConn Women's Basketball. Have no ties to them either so don't give a shit there. Just stating a FACT about them that you ignore.

If OSU gets another title this year, Urban Meyer is going to have to be talked about as in the hunt for greatness. He also got screwed over in 2012, because he took over for a team under sanctions (due to NCAA BS), and led them to a 12-0 season, with no shot at the BCS.

Don't give a shit about OSU, LSU, or USC. Have no ties to any of them

All I know is you made a false statement about Alabama being the biggest dynasty in COLLEGE SPORTS. That CURRENTLY belongs to UConn Women's Basketball. Have no ties to them either so don't give a shit there. Just stating a FACT about them that you ignore.

Yeah, I figured you didn't care. You came to troll. No biggie.

As for the rest, a sports fan talking smack about their team. What a shocker.

Yeah, I figured you didn't care. You came to troll. No biggie.

As for the rest, a sports fan talking smack about their team. What a shocker.

I pointed out that your dynasty statement about Alabama is incorrect. Sounds like you can't admit the truth.

Last edited:
LMAO!! You came on this thread trolling. Now you think this matters? Hilarious.

I came on this thread and proved a statement you made was incorrect. You won't admit it. Alabama football ISN'T the biggest dynasty in college sports today as you claimed. UConn women's basketball is. I provided proof to back it up and you can't refute it. Until you can, go ahead and keep dreaming that what you said was true. Typical brainwashed Alabama fan.

I also proved that Alabama, in the history of college football, isn't the biggest dynasty. You can't refute it either. I guess when you're not first but you think you are that's all that matters to you.

Alabama lost to Ole Miss two years in a row. Even if you beat them this year, that's only 1 out of 3. Not too good.

I came on this thread and proved a statement you made was incorrect. You won't admit it. Alabama football ISN'T the biggest dynasty in college sports today as you claimed. UConn women's basketball is. I provided proof to back it up and you can't refute it. Until you can, go ahead and keep dreaming that what you said was true. Typical brainwashed Alabama fan.

I also proved that Alabama, in the history of college football, isn't the biggest dynasty. You can't refute it either. I guess when you're not first but you think you are that's all that matters to you.

Alabama lost to Ole Miss two years in a row. Even if you beat them this year, that's only 1 out of 3. Not too good.

You came on here trolling. I responded with some smack talk about my team. Are there other dynasties bigger than the Crimson Tide? Sure. UConn, as you pointed out. There might be a girls badmitten team with a bigger dynasty than Bama. But they won't be discussed in a thread about college football.

As for Alabama winning 1 out of 3 if we win this year, you are wrong. If we win this year we will be 51 out of 63. I like those numbers.

Interesting day in college football tomorrow. Plenty of games, of course. But no teams ranked in the AP top 25 are playing each other.

Yeah, everyone's getting a breather this weekend.

I'm hoping Bama doesn't see this as a breather. Western KY was ranked #24 in the AP poll at the end of the season last year. Not a powerhouse, but they could cause problems. Little teams with good records make me nervous.

You came on here trolling. I responded with some smack talk about my team. Are there other dynasties bigger than the Crimson Tide? Sure. UConn, as you pointed out. There might be a girls badmitten team with a bigger dynasty than Bama. But they won't be discussed in a thread about college football.

As for Alabama winning 1 out of 3 if we win this year, you are wrong. If we win this year we will be 51 out of 63. I like those numbers.

When you made the statement about Alabama being the biggest dynasty, you said COLLEGE SPORTS.

Have fun cheering for Alabama. It sounds as if that's all you have in your life. It isn't much but for you, it's all you'll ever have. Someone that wraps his entire existence around a ball game doesn't have much going for him.

When you made the statement about Alabama being the biggest dynasty, you said COLLEGE SPORTS.

Have fun cheering for Alabama. It sounds as if that's all you have in your life. It isn't much but for you, it's all you'll ever have. Someone that wraps his entire existence around a ball game doesn't have much going for him.

Lmao!!! Reading my posts about sports tells you all about my life ? What bullshit. I have a wonderful life. Bama football is not to whole of my existence. I also don't spend time trolling.

Last edited:
Back