College Football

I'm hoping Bama doesn't see this as a breather. Western KY was ranked #24 in the AP poll at the end of the season last year. Not a powerhouse, but they could cause problems. Little teams with good records make me nervous.

Why would WKU make you nervous is Alabama is such a great team? Great teams and dynasties shouldn't worry about them. That you do tells me you really don't believe the bullshit you say about Alabama or they really aren't as good as you say.

Why would WKU make you nervous is Alabama is such a great team? Great teams and dynasties shouldn't worry about them. That you do tells me you really don't believe the bullshit you say about Alabama or they really aren't as good as you say.

If you think teams, even great teams, don't worry about teams that ended the previous season ranked in the top 25, you are clueless about football. I have faith in Bama and they are very good. But even very good teams can lose.

Your life is bullshit.

You say that like you know anything about my life. You don't.

This evening I enjoyed an amazingly delicious meal with a beautiful woman. Now I am enjoying a cold gin & tonic and a nice cigar. My family is well. My kids are doing great. I have a job I love. This weekend I will be surrounded by great friends listening to amazing music (the weekend starts Thursday night). My life is wonderful.

If you think teams, even great teams, don't worry about teams that ended the previous season ranked in the top 25, you are clueless about football. I have faith in Bama and they are very good. But even very good teams can lose.

The PREVIOUS season doesn't matter NOW. If you think that how a team finished last year has anything to do with how they'll play this year, you are clueless about football.

You didn't claim Alabama was very good. You said they were a dynasty. Dynasties shouldn't have to worry about a #24 team if they are truly dynasties. If Alabama loses to such a team, as I said, it tells me they aren't really that great.

I looked at Alabama's remaining schedule. Someone scheduled some tough games with the likes of Kent State and UT-Chattanooga. Was that you?

Last edited:
The PREVIOUS season doesn't matter NOW. If you think that how a team finished last year has anything to do with how they'll play this year, you are clueless about football.

You didn't claim Alabama was very good. You said they were a dynasty. Dynasties shouldn't have to worry about a #24 team if they are truly dynasties. If Alabama loses to such a team, as I said, it tells me they aren't really that great.

I looked at Alabama's remaining schedule. Someone scheduled some tough games with the likes of Kent State and UT-Chattanooga. Was that you?

Oh, because last season was an accident? All the players left? The coaching staff changed completely?

Yep, we have a couple of cupcakes in the schedule. Any teams you know have none?

And we play 5 teams that are ranked in the top 25 of the AP poll. It is tough enough. Oh, and while most teams scheduled cupcakes for their opener, Bama had USC (a perennial powerhouse, in case you didn't know).

Are you interested in discussing football at all? Because your trolling and personal attacks are becoming boring.

Oh, because last season was an accident? All the players left? The coaching staff changed completely?

Yep, we have a couple of cupcakes in the schedule. Any teams you know have none?

And we play 5 teams that are ranked in the top 25 of the AP poll. It is tough enough. Oh, and while most teams scheduled cupcakes for their opener, Bama had USC (a perennial powerhouse, in case you didn't know).

Are you interested in discussing football at all? Because your trolling and personal attacks are becoming boring.

No, because it's last year and not a single damn play, tackle, kick, etc. that happened then affects NOW.

USC didn't finish in the top 25 last year and that was your condition on having concern for WKU. It's becoming boring watch someone back step when he's called on what he says.

I'm discussing football. Your problem is your such a die hard Alabama fan, you're one of those dumbasses that think everyone should be and don't dare say something about them unless it's positive. If you can't take it, puss, pack up and go home.

No, because it's last year and not a single damn play, tackle, kick, etc. that happened then affects NOW.

USC didn't finish in the top 25 last year and that was your condition on having concern for WKU. It's becoming boring watch someone back step when he's called on what he says.

I'm discussing football. Your problem is your such a die hard Alabama fan, you're one of those dumbasses that think everyone should be and don't dare say something about them unless it's positive. If you can't take it, puss, pack up and go home.

Bullshit. That is an outright lie. You did not come here to discuss football. You came here to troll and to launch personal attacks. What does "Your life sucks" have to do with football? What is harping on my use of the word "my" when talking about the Crimson Tide have to do with football. And I am happy that others like other teams. I have friends on here who are staunch supporters of other teams. Yet another lie. You You are a liar and a troll, nothing more. As for my being able to handle it, I have been trolled by far better than you, junior. But keep lying. Keep pretending you know something about my life.

Bullshit. That is an outright lie. You did not come here to discuss football. You came here to troll and to launch personal attacks. What does "Your life sucks" have to do with football? What is harping on my use of the word "my" when talking about the Crimson Tide have to do with football. And I am happy that others like other teams. I have friends on here who are staunch supporters of other teams. Yet another lie. You You are a liar and a troll, nothing more. As for my being able to handle it, I have been trolled by far better than you, junior. But keep lying. Keep pretending you know something about my life.

Both have to do with your apparent infatuation with Alabama football.

I know you're a whining piece of shit.

Both have to do with your apparent infatuation with Alabama football.

I know you're a whining piece of shit.

Your claim to know about my life and that it sucks, has nothing to do with football and is simply you lying.

But feel free to post about football instead of trolling and attacking me.

As for my infatuation with Alsbama football, that is obvious. Fans tend to be infatuated with their team. They spend hundreds of dollars on going to games, talk smack about their team or other teams, and get upset when they lose.

Your claim to know about my life and that it sucks, has nothing to do with football and is simply you lying.

But feel free to post about football instead of trolling and attacking me.

As for my infatuation with Alsbama football, that is obvious. Fans tend to be infatuated with their team. They spend hundreds of dollars on going to games, talk smack about their team or other teams, and get upset when they lose.

I've posted that a major part of your life centers around Alabama football. Are you saying that's a lie?

I've posted about football. You don't like what I posted because it doesn't hold Alabama in high regard. That's not trolling unless you define trolling as not agreeing with or liking what you like. What it boils down to is you can't stand what I have to say about Alabama.

Oh, and yo clarify, you haven't been talking about football. You have been talking about me.

I've said plenty about Alabama football and the cupcakes they play. I refuted a claim you made that how a team did last year has any affect on how they'll play this year. You think a win over USC is a big thing but USC didn't finish in the top 25 last year and you said beating a team like WKU meant something because they finished #24 LAST YEAR.

Again, it boils down to you don't like what I say about Alabama football. You whine like a little bitch when someone does. Being part of the "we" you claim you are means dealing with it when someone talks about it.

I've posted that a major part of your life centers around Alabama football. Are you saying that's a lie?

I've posted about football. You don't like what I posted because it doesn't hold Alabama in high regard. That's not trolling unless you define trolling as not agreeing with or liking what you like. What it boils down to is you can't stand what I have to say about Alabama.

You have trolled Alabama looking for a response. You have not been discussing football as much as you have been posting looking for a reaction. You obviously don't like Alabama football, but have not mentioned any other teams except Ole Miss, UConn, and WKU.

You are trolling.

As for a major part of my life centering around Alabama football, yes that is a lie. And since you know little or nothing about my life, you have no clue what is a major part of my life and what is not. So claiming you do is yet another lie.

I've said plenty about Alabama football and the cupcakes they play. I refuted a claim you made that how a team did last year has any affect on how they'll play this year. You think a win over USC is a big thing but USC didn't finish in the top 25 last year and you said beating a team like WKU meant something because they finished #24 LAST YEAR.

Again, it boils down to you don't like what I say about Alabama football. You whine like a little bitch when someone does. Being part of the "we" you claim you are means dealing with it when someone talks about it.

You didn't refute a damn thing. In fact, that you make that claim shows you know very little about the sport, especially college football. Depending on the number of returning starters, the quality of the returning skill positions, the number of quality recruits, and whether there were any major changes in the coaching staff, last years performance says a lot about what can be expected this year.

Yes, you have said plenty about Alabama football. All of it was trolling in order to produce a response. It started with my calling the team "my Crimson Tide" and has been going ever sense. Why that matters is beyond me. But you harp on it like it means something. Yes, you pointed out the two cupcakes in our schedule. But you didn't respond when I asked if there were any teams who didn't schedule any cupcakes. You also avoided discussing any quality opponents, because you really don't care about the game or Alabama, you are just trolling.

I don't give a rat's ass what you say about Alabama. I counter your negative points or laugh at your ridiculous assumptions. But that is it. Whine? I have not whined at all. Of course, your continued harping on the use of "my" when referring to the team smacks of whining more than anything I have said. I deal with actual points people make about my team. I always have. But your "If you beat Ole Miss this year you will have won 1 out of 3" shows your ignorance of the game.

But keep trying.

Back