College Football

LMAO!! Thanks Jarod. I needed a laugh this morning.

No, aubbies isn't going to crush Bama. The defense looked decent, but that's it. Bama's offense has tons of weapons and our defense is killer.

Its about as likely as Trump was to pull even a few weeks ago...

Giving yourself that excuse option again? My trips to Atlanta are without warning and for a very short time. It's attending Braves baseball games and the decision to do so is often on the morning of game day. Several friends decide to drive. Other than that, I have no good reason to come to a hell hole like Atlanta.

Tell you what, CFM, if you don't want to use this site, then when you're in Atlanta go to the Star Community Bar in Little 5 Points. The doorman's name is Joe. Ask him to call Chris. If I'm available I can be there in 15 to 30 mins. If you don't want to go in the bar (or can't get in) go across the street and get a burger at the Vortex. They have pretty great food.

Sounds like you are offering excuses. Look, anyone willing to post personal data out here or send it to an obvious troll who wants to harass you is an idiot. No. That is not happening. I come on here most days. Let me know.

I'm not the one saying "contact me" then making excuses why you won't provide a foolproof way of doing it.

I didn't think a pussy like you that implies he's a better man would do so. It's your nature.

Tell you what, CFM, if you don't want to use this site, then when you're in Atlanta go to the Star Community Bar in Little 5 Points. The doorman's name is Joe. Ask him to call Chris. If I'm available I can be there in 15 to 30 mins. If you don't want to go in the bar (or can't get in) go across the street and get a burger at the Vortex. They have pretty great food.

Oh, you want it where you buddies happen to be? ANOTHER sign of a pussy.

Oh, you want it where you buddies happen to be? ANOTHER sign of a pussy.

Says the guy coming to town with his friends. I'm sure you rather have my phone number and call me to meet you and your friends in a dark alley.

But a public bar is better for everyone.

I'll even buy the first round. Or, while you wait, try the Night on Ponce. It's a local IPA. Tasty. I'll be there soon.

Says the guy coming to town with his friends. I'm sure you rather have my phone number and call me to meet you and your friends in a dark alley.

But a public bar is better for everyone.

I'll even buy the first round. Or, while you wait, try the Night on Ponce. It's a local IPA. Tasty. I'll be there soon.

I don't need my friends but apparently you do. Mine wouldn't come but it's obvious you can't do things without yours.

I don't need my friends but apparently you do. Mine wouldn't come but it's obvious you can't do things without yours.

My friends are not going to be involved. Of course, you are assuming it will be a fight. I guess small minds think that way. Not saying there will or won't be. Just that my friends won't be involved at all.

And you did say the only time you come to Atlanta is on short notice with several of your friends.

Now you know how to contact me, besides this forum. Let me know if you do come to Atlanta.

My friends are not going to be involved. Of course, you are assuming it will be a fight. I guess small minds think that way. Not saying there will or won't be. Just that my friends won't be involved at all.

And you did say the only time you come to Atlanta is on short notice with several of your friends.

Now you know how to contact me, besides this forum. Let me know if you do come to Atlanta.

Sure they won't. I guess that's why you want it to be at a place where they happen to be. You really are that stupid if you think I believe that lie.

Now I know you're simply a pussy that won't be a man. It could be done at your wife's grave. That way I can take a piss afterwards.

Sure they won't. I guess that's why you want it to be at a place where they happen to be. You really are that stupid if you think I believe that lie.

Now I know you're simply a pussy that won't be a man. It could be done at your wife's grave. That way I can take a piss afterwards.

Right. You want me to meet at least three guys, one of whom stays focused on harassing me, but you won't meet me at a bar. Lol

I already said I don't need my friends there. It's apparent you do.

I already said, my friends will not be involved. You can take my word or not. You expect me to take your word, despite your despicable behavior. You can take mine or not. I'm not concerned.

That last remarks shows what I think of you and your deceased wife.

And it speaks volumes about your character and what sort of person you are. Like I said, you're a low-life scum. And that may be insulting to low-life scum everywhere.

I already said, my friends will not be involved. You can take my word or not. You expect me to take your word, despite your despicable behavior. You can take mine or not. I'm not concerned.

Sure, you're concerned. That's why you gave a location where your friends would be.

And it speaks volumes about your character and what sort of person you are. Like I said, you're a low-life scum. And that may be insulting to low-life scum everywhere.

You mean about 6 feet under low?

You think I give a shit about your opinion. At least she doesn't have to see how big of a pussy her husband is.

You mean about 6 feet under low?

You think I give a shit about your opinion. At least she doesn't have to see how big of a pussy her husband is.

There is such a thing as the bounds of decency. You obviously don't give a damn about decent behavior.

And yet, you expect me to believe your friends won't step in when you are getting your ass whipped.

Like I said, you know how to find me. But then, I seriously doubt you would show up anyway.

Back