College Football

I call YOUR statement that you're infatuated with Alabama football proof that it's a major part of your life. People aren't infatuated with things that aren't a big part of their life. You say it's not and that contradicts the definition of infatuation. I call your extravagant love for something and it being a major part of your life the same thing. Anyone with common sense also does that.

I find it amusing that you expect me to be honest about something when you have not been honest on numerous occasions in these threads.

I find it amusing that you expect me to be honest about something when you have not been honest on numerous occasions in these threads.

I've been completely honest. You're a die hard Alabama fan. When I show that you consider it a major part of your life, you lie and say it's not.

In previous posts I explained that the Alanama football team represents the University of Alabama. As an alum, a financial supporter, a volunteer, and the father of alums, I am part of the University of Alabama. But you still insist on asking what number I wear. It shows you know almost nothing about me. But for some reason you are obsessed with attacking me.

You provide financial support, volunteer and say you're part of the university yet don't claim it's a major part of your life. People who volunteer, contribute, and say they're a part of something don't do those thing unless it's a major part of their life.

I call YOUR statement that you're infatuated with Alabama football proof that it's a major part of your life. People aren't infatuated with things that aren't a big part of their life. You say it's not and that contradicts the definition of infatuation. I call your extravagant love for something and it being a major part of your life the same thing. Anyone with common sense also does that.

I've been completely honest. You're a die hard Alabama fan. When I show that you consider it a major part of your life, you lie and say it's not.

No, you have certainly not been completely honest. You said you came on this thread to talk about football. That was a lie. You said my life is bullshit. You don't know enough about my life to make that statement, so that was misleading at best or based on a lie. You made the comment that the previous seasons performance was no guarantee of this season. Again, misleading at best because I never said it guaranteed anything. But it is a far cry from your first claim that it has absolutely no bearing on this season.

CFM, the overwhelming majority of your posts in the Sports Forum have aimed at attacking me. I call it an obsession. By your use of the word, it could be termed an infatuation.

I took 3D's advice and banned you from the new football thread. I predict it will be much more football oriented.

If you have an actual point to make here, make it. I am getting bored with your trolling.

You provide financial support, volunteer and say you're part of the university yet don't claim it's a major part of your life. People who volunteer, contribute, and say they're a part of something don't do those thing unless it's a major part of their life.

Jeez, you are really stretching it here, aren't you? How many people do you know that contribute to a college or university? How many do you know that also occasionally volunteer at those institutions? And finally, how many people have you actually ASKED if it is a major part of their life. I have shown you that the University of Alabama is, at best, #8 on the list of important things in my life. If you consider that to mean it constitutes a major part of my life, so be it. I don't.

But your obsession with me is getting old.

No, you have certainly not been completely honest. You said you came on this thread to talk about football. That was a lie. You said my life is bullshit. You don't know enough about my life to make that statement, so that was misleading at best or based on a lie. You made the comment that the previous seasons performance was no guarantee of this season. Again, misleading at best because I never said it guaranteed anything. But it is a far cry from your first claim that it has absolutely no bearing on this season.

CFM, the overwhelming majority of your posts in the Sports Forum have aimed at attacking me. I call it an obsession. By your use of the word, it could be termed an infatuation.

I took 3D's advice and banned you from the new football thread. I predict it will be much more football oriented.

If you have an actual point to make here, make it. I am getting bored with your trolling.

I've talked about football which includes your infatuation with Alabama.

What you did is run like a little bitch. You simply can't stand someone that doesn't hold Alabama football in high regard. I figured you would ban me from such threads. Just MORE proof I know more about you than you are willing to admit.

Jeez, you are really stretching it here, aren't you? How many people do you know that contribute to a college or university? How many do you know that also occasionally volunteer at those institutions? And finally, how many people have you actually ASKED if it is a major part of their life. I have shown you that the University of Alabama is, at best, #8 on the list of important things in my life. If you consider that to mean it constitutes a major part of my life, so be it. I don't.

But your obsession with me is getting old.

If the situation arises, I'll ask them the same thing. Since it hasn't, I haven't but somehow you think that means anything.

Obsession? I go for the women. Ask your wife.

What you did is run like a little bitch. You simply can't stand someone that doesn't hold Alabama football in high regard. I figured you would ban me from such threads. Just MORE proof I know more about you than you are willing to admit.

I have entertained your obsession for how many pages? I am not running from anything. I doubt anyone would have participated in your trolling for half as long.

And scroll through my other football threads. How many people look like they hold MY Crimson Tide in high regard? And some of those people are personal friends of mine.

And you still know almost nothing. You know I am a die hard Alabama football fan. Duh! Almost everyone who comes in this forum knows that.

If you figured I would ban you from future threads, I would chalk that up to your experiences with people getting tired of your trolling more than any special knowledge you have about me. But how many of those people would entertain your personal attack for 8+ pages?

If the situation arises, I'll ask them the same thing. Since it hasn't, I haven't but somehow you think that means anything.

Obsession? I go for the women. Ask your wife.

So you make a statement about what people do, but you really have no idea whether they do or not? Yeah, remind me again how you have been completely honest?

Ask my wife? That was crossing a line. My wife died several years ago. So unless you are into necrophilia, how about we leave her out of this. Ok?

I have entertained your obsession for how many pages? I am not running from anything. I doubt anyone would have participated in your trolling for half as long.

And scroll through my other football threads. How many people look like they hold MY Crimson Tide in high regard? And some of those people are personal friends of mine.

And you still know almost nothing. You know I am a die hard Alabama football fan. Duh! Almost everyone who comes in this forum knows that.

If you figured I would ban you from future threads, I would chalk that up to your experiences with people getting tired of your trolling more than any special knowledge you have about me. But how many of those people would entertain your personal attack for 8+ pages?

A die hard fan yet you still claim that Alabama football isn't a major part of your life. You can't be one without the other.

Ban me. Proves you're a pussy.

So you make a statement about what people do, but you really have no idea whether they do or not? Yeah, remind me again how you have been completely honest?

Ask my wife? That was crossing a line. My wife died several years ago. So unless you are into necrophilia, how about we leave her out of this. Ok?

I didn't say when.

Since I don't work for you nor am I anywhere where you have the authority to expect me to do anything, as for your request, no. Next?

I didn't say when.

Since I don't work for you nor am I anywhere where you have the authority to expect me to do anything, as for your request, no. Next?

That figures. At any rate, we are done here.

A die hard fan yet you still claim that Alabama football isn't a major part of your life. You can't be one without the other.

Ban me. Proves you're a pussy.

Can't be one without the other? According to whom? The same source you used to determine what people who donate and volunteer do?

A pussy? You might know the old adage "You are what you eat"? If that is true, then I am a pussy. What I actually am is a very tolerant poster. But even I have limits to the amount of trolling and harassment I will tolerate.
And calling me names does not change that limit.

But if you are ever in Atlanta and would like to see how much of a pussy I am, please contact me.

Can't be one without the other? According to whom? The same source you used to determine what people who donate and volunteer do?

A pussy? You might know the old adage "You are what you eat"? If that is true, then I am a pussy. What I actually am is a very tolerant poster. But even I have limits to the amount of trolling and harassment I will tolerate.
And calling me names does not change that limit.

But if you are ever in Atlanta and would like to see how much of a pussy I am, please contact me.

I already know how much of a pussy you are. You've done nothing but whine like a pussy.

I'll need contact information.

I already know how much of a pussy you are. You've done nothing but whine like a pussy.

I'll need contact information.

This site will suffice. I'm certainly not giving you my cell number or address.

You seem to be operating under the misconception that your opinion of me (especially based on so little) matters.

This site will suffice. I'm certainly not giving you my cell number or address.

You seem to be operating under the misconception that your opinion of me (especially based on so little) matters.

That's exactly what I thought. The ability to have an excuse. Not surprised but you do keep proving that I know more about you than you think I do.

That's exactly what I thought. The ability to have an excuse. Not surprised but you do keep proving that I know more about you than you think I do.

Did you really expect me to give you personal information?? Really? To do that would be monumentally stupid. I am a lot of things, but stupid isn't one of them. So unless your trip to Atlanta is without warning and for a very short time, this site will do just fine for communications.

Did you really expect me to give you personal information?? Really? To do that would be monumentally stupid. I am a lot of things, but stupid isn't one of them. So unless your trip to Atlanta is without warning and for a very short time, this site will do just fine for communications.

Giving yourself that excuse option again? My trips to Atlanta are without warning and for a very short time. It's attending Braves baseball games and the decision to do so is often on the morning of game day. Several friends decide to drive. Other than that, I have no good reason to come to a hell hole like Atlanta.

Giving yourself that excuse option again? My trips to Atlanta are without warning and for a very short time. It's attending Braves baseball games and the decision to do so is often on the morning of game day. Several friends decide to drive. Other than that, I have no good reason to come to a hell hole like Atlanta.

Sounds like you are offering excuses. Look, anyone willing to post personal data out here or send it to an obvious troll who wants to harass you is an idiot. No. That is not happening. I come on here most days. Let me know.

Back