College Football

Will my friends be there? Who knows. It depends on if there is live music.

Will your friends be there? Yep.

Apparently your dead wife married a stupid motherfucker. I already said mine wouldn't be there. Just more excuses from you. Typical.

So you and your several friends drive separate cars to Atlanta? Lol. Suuure.

There wouldn't be a ball game so they would have no reason to come. It just gives you another excuse.

It's hard to tell whether the bigger pussy was the one your wife had or the one her husband is.

There wouldn't be a ball game so they would have no reason to come. It just gives you another excuse.

It's hard to tell whether the bigger pussy was the one your wife had or the one her husband is.

So when you said that you and several of your friends come to Atlanta to watch a game, and that was the only reason you would come to this hellhole, you were lying again? What a surprise.

Well, you know how to let me know you are in town. Either on here or Star Bar/Joe the doorman/Chris. I'll be there soon.

Trump doesn't have Nick Saban. Lol

Did you see the videos of him chewing out Kiffin? Hilarious!

I really hate Kiffin. Don't really like Saban much.

However, if Auburn does not win the National Championship... I hope Alabama does.

I really hate Tiffin. Don't really like Saban much.

However, if Auburn does not win the National Championship... I hope Alabama does.

I don't like Kiffin. But I do like what he has done for our offense. 85 points in the playoff and championship game? Good stuff

So when you said that you and several of your friends come to Atlanta to watch a game, and that was the only reason you would come to this hellhole, you were lying again? What a surprise.

Well, you know how to let me know you are in town. Either on here or Star Bar/Joe the doorman/Chris. I'll be there soon.

I know you're a coward that wants your friends there. I understand why.

Either on here or Star Bar/Joe the doorman/Chris. I'll be there soon.

So you know how to find me.

I know where you hide behind your friends like the coward you are. Did your wife die due to embarrassment of having married a pussy like you? It's the best reason I can come up with.

I know where you hide behind your friends like the coward you are. Did your wife die due to embarrassment of having married a pussy like you? It's the best reason I can come up with.

You know nothing of the kind. But please, feel free to tell me how you would want me to meet you when you come to Atlanta with your "several" friends. I mean, let me know how much contact info you want and where you would want me to meet you. Cell phone number? Maybe home address? Work address? SSN?

Has anyone heard from Wacko? I've checked the California suicide hotline and nobody jumped off any bridges last night. There were multiple reports of drunks passed out in garbage bins but they didn't identify the occupants.

OK...I'm really worried about Cawacko. After the Utes beat USC last night I'm afraid he might do something crazy. Hire on as a deck hand on a tramp steamer to China. Join a Trappist monastery. Sell his stock in the Ayn Rand children's academy.

Back