College Football.....

THAT is what a National Championship game is supposed to look like.

Congrat Clemson. You earned it.

At the end, and you'll deny it, but another one your classless thugs had to get his in knowing he lost. Seems #26, and it doesn't matter what that hood rat's name is, got his ass beat all night.

I did only to those worthy of hearing them. You aren't one of them you fucking piece of shit. You support classless Alabama players that refuse to shake hands and throw cheap shots.

Seems they lost the championship tonight and it looked like Saban needed some consoling. Why don't you pucker up to his ass like you've done all season. Better yet, why don't you and the fags at the club where you hang out get together and do it as a group.

We lost. It was a helluva a game. Clemson earned it.

I have no shame. My Crimson Tide played a great game and came up short. It was a great national championship.

I am plenty man enough. Penn State had 2 losses and OSU had 1. Penn State lost to USC, who Alabama slaughtered. Penn State or Ohio State, the Big10 was going to lose.

If you were, you'd honor the answer to your request. As long as you keep refusing, it proves you're a pussy just like the hood rats from Alabama.

We lost. It was a helluva a game. Clemson earned it.

I have no shame. My Crimson Tide played a great game and came up short. It was a great national championship.

You support classless players and a classless coach. You have nothing to be proud of. 2nd place is nothing but the first loser.

At the end, and you'll deny it, but another one your classless thugs had to get his in knowing he lost. Seems #26, and it doesn't matter what that hood rat's name is, got his ass beat all night.

LMAO!! You think your nonsense matters? No shame here. We made it back to the championship game and it was the two best teams in the nation. Clemson won and they earned it.

Classless? From a guy who makes nasty claims about a guy's late wife? The worst that Bama players have done pales in comparison.

You support classless players and a classless coach. You have nothing to be proud of. 2nd place is nothing but the first loser.

Oh, you are a Clemson fan now? lol

No, 2nd place is not nothing. It beats what 126 of the 128 teams in the NCAA divsion 1 did.

If you were, you'd honor the answer to your request. As long as you keep refusing, it proves you're a pussy just like the hood rats from Alabama.

I am happy to honor my request. I have said, let me know when you will be here. I will make sure I am home.

I did only to those worthy of hearing them. You aren't one of them you fucking piece of shit. You support classless Alabama players that refuse to shake hands and throw cheap shots.

Seems they lost the championship tonight and it looked like Saban needed some consoling. Why don't you pucker up to his ass like you've done all season. Better yet, why don't you and the fags at the club where you hang out get together and do it as a group.

Oh, so you made a prediction, but not where anyone could see? LMAO!! What a joke.

I am honoring my request. But the first thing you asked for was my phone number. I made it very clear that I would NOT be giving out any personal info. And after I made that abundantly clear, you said you would meet me at my house. Sounds like you were looking for an excuse not to come and meet me.

I am still honoring the original request. I will meet you at my house any time. Just let me know when you will be here.

I said that OSU wasn't the correct choice for the top 4. I was correct and you were wrong.

What's typical for cowards like you is to be wrong and not be man enough to admit it. Hell, I didn't know your wife but she sounds like she was more of a man than you.

You admit you never met her? So the claims you made before were lies? What a shocker.

So you lied and made claims just to get a reaction? Wow, there is a perfect example of a Troll.

If Alabama is a good of a team as you claim, why worry?

Alabama is as good as I claim. Recent history shows that. But I have never said they were unbeatable. Recent history shows that is true as well.

But feel free to continue to pretend I have said things I have not.

Back