College Football.....

I have not twisted anything. The only thing I have refused is to provide you with my phone number or my home address. The cowardice is not with me.

Since your request was to name a place and my response was that of needing to know the address of the place I named, the cowardice is with you. YOU asked. I answered. YOU refuse.

It was a shitty, laughable comeback, but, it was clearly your dropout idea of a comeback. You should tell WB that he's being a meanie for not agreeing with your dumb ass.

Unlike that pussy, I don't care if he agrees with me. It's quite clear that if I supported Alabama, his claim of me being a troll would never occur. That claim isn't because of how I say it but because I don't agree with that puss.

Since your request was to name a place and my response was that of needing to know the address of the place I named, the cowardice is with you. YOU asked. I answered. YOU refuse.

Now you are twisting your own words to sound innocent. It is laughable. No one in their right mind would give their home address to an internet troll. When I said name a place, I assumed that sort of basic common sense was understood. If you said to meet you in the middle of I-85, it is not cowardice to refuse.

Quit playing games. Either name a reasonable place or go back to trolling someone else.

Unlike that pussy, I don't care if he agrees with me. It's quite clear that if I supported Alabama, his claim of me being a troll would never occur. That claim isn't because of how I say it but because I don't agree with that puss.

My claim that you are a troll is based solely on your trolling. That is it.

How many months have you been launching personal attacks on me? How many times have you made disgusting remarks about my late wife? How many times have you tried to demean me because I will not give you my home address or phone number? And it started over my use of a possessive pronoun when talking about a college football team. That is pretty much a classic example of trolling.

Now you are twisting your own words to sound innocent. It is laughable. No one in their right mind would give their home address to an internet troll. When I said name a place, I assumed that sort of basic common sense was understood. If you said to meet you in the middle of I-85, it is not cowardice to refuse.

Quit playing games. Either name a reasonable place or go back to trolling someone else.

I named a reasonable place. Since your request was name a place and it didn't include any exceptions, that makes any place I name as reasonable.

Now you're trying to blame me for your lack of thinking. I named a reasonable place. That you make excuses because you aren't man enough to honor your request isn't my fault. It's yours. Tell me. Are your kids as big of pussies as you?

Last edited:

How many months have you been launching personal attacks on me? How many times have you made disgusting remarks about my late wife? How many times have you tried to demean me because I will not give you my home address or phone number? And it started over my use of a possessive pronoun when talking about a college football team. That is pretty much a classic example of trolling.

Your claim is based on that fact that I don't like Alabama. That's when the claim of troll started.

I don't need to demean you. You do well enough yourself. YOU said name a place. I did. YOU refused and now try to blame it on me.

Your first claim that I was trolling was when I disagreed with you on the choice of OSU in the playoffs. Look it up yourself.

That someone said something in a manner you don't like. That's whining, bitch. Sounds as if you're one of those politically correct pussies.

What? When did I that happen? When did I say something because of the manner in which you said something.

But I think it is hilarious that you call that whining. After all the time you spent going on about my use of a specific pronoun when talking about college football. Because what YOU did is whining, by your own definition.

Had he said Clemson would win, you'd call him a troll. Your only criteria is someone disagreeing with you.

No, I would have talked about the reasons I think he is wrong, as I did with the guy who thought the Huskies would win. If he had made personal attacks based on pronouns, or had made comments about my late wife, THEN I would have called him a troll. Because....he would have been a troll.

And said it to the guy who was coming to town with his friends (you said it was the only way you come to Atlanta).

As I have said, name a time & place. But you haven't done that either.

What? When did I that happen? When did I say something because of the manner in which you said something.

But I think it is hilarious that you call that whining. After all the time you spent going on about my use of a specific pronoun when talking about college football. Because what YOU did is whining, by your own definition.

Plenty of posts where you addressed HOW I responded. That's whining, bitch.

My addressing of your use of a specific pronoun isn't whining. It's correcting and incorrect statement. There's a difference just like there's a difference between someone like me that answers a request you made by giving specifics on how it can happen and a pussy like you that now wants to throw things in because he's too much of a coward to honor his own request.

No, I would have talked about the reasons I think he is wrong, as I did with the guy who thought the Huskies would win. If he had made personal attacks based on pronouns, or had made comments about my late wife, THEN I would have called him a troll. Because....he would have been a troll.

That's what I did with PSU vs. OSU and your response was "troll".

It's not a personal attack to correct an incorrect use of something.

Back