College Football.....

Seriously? That's a horrible comeback. Where the fuck did you drop out of?

You thought that was a comeback? I'd ask where you dropped out but it's clear even a State university wouldn't let you in.

Last edited:
Ok. No limitations, as my original offer was made. Of course, anyting I said prior to that does apply.

So we can meet at my place, let me know when you are coming here.

All you said was name the time and place. When you requested, I provided an answer on how where I said could be done. You've yet to provide that information then try to twist my words and make excuses such as "you probably wouldn't show anyway".

So you're stupid enough to think it was a comeback, too? So much for that Alabama "education".

Typical low class piece of shit like their football players. Two examples prove that statement.

1) It was before the game started when the ref said shakes hands and the classless Alabama turned and walked away.

2) When hood rat #26 threw a cheap shot punch at a Washington player after the end of the game interception.

When you have a classless coach, you get classless players. When you have classless fans, you get a classless institution.

All you said was name the time and place. When you requested, I provided an answer on how where I said could be done. You've yet to provide that information then try to twist my words and make excuses such as "you probably wouldn't show anyway".

YOu are delusional if you think I am giving you my home address. It is that simple.

And the first thing you asked for, before the "name a place & time", was my phone number. I told you then that I would not give you any personal information. At all.

So let me know when you will be at my house. I'll be waiting.

So you're stupid enough to think it was a comeback, too? So much for that Alabama "education".

Typical low class piece of shit like their football players. Two examples prove that statement.

1) It was before the game started when the ref said shakes hands and the classless Alabama turned and walked away.

2) When hood rat #26 threw a cheap shot punch at a Washington player after the end of the game interception.

When you have a classless coach, you get classless players. When you have classless fans, you get a classless institution.

The Alabama captains shook hands before the coin toss. After the coin toss they were headed to the sideline to play the game. You are falling for hype. The handshake happened.

As for your claim that Marlon Humphrey took a cheap shot, I didn't notice it. I was probably busy celebrating the win.

And when you are a faggot troll, you look for whatever nonsense you can. Classless? That will be your little secret.

Oh, and CFM, when you repeatedly make obscene remarks about a man's deceased wife, you have no business calling anyone else "classless". Your remarks here are far, far worse than any trivial nonsense in a game.

The Alabama captains shook hands before the coin toss. After the coin toss they were headed to the sideline to play the game. You are falling for hype. The handshake happened.

As for your claim that Marlon Humphrey took a cheap shot, I didn't notice it. I was probably busy celebrating the win.

The referee asked the players to shake hands after the toss. The Washington players made the effort. The low class Alabama players did not.

That thug took a cheap shot. It's on video. I'm sure you'll deny it because you're the typical Alabama fan that thinks his hood rats do nothing wrong. Just another one of his kind acting like his kind.

Oh, and CFM, when you repeatedly make obscene remarks about a man's deceased wife, you have no business calling anyone else "classless". Your remarks here are far, far worse than any trivial nonsense in a game.

Keep crying, bitch. Maybe that's why she died. She was tired of being married to such a pussy.

Keep crying, bitch. Maybe that's why she died. She was tired of being married to such a pussy.

Speaking of classless....

At least the ball players have the balls to do it in person. Obviously you lack such.

Although, I have about decided you are nothing but an asshole trolling for personal info for whatever reasons.

Let me know when you will be in Atlanta. Don't wait too long. At the beginning of Feb I will be heading to Denver to work.

And when you are a faggot troll, you look for whatever nonsense you can. Classless? That will be your little secret.

I don't think a lack of sportsmanship and throwing cheap shot is nonsense. That you're an Alabama fan and justify proves you're just as classless as the hood rats that play for Alabama and the piece of shit coach.

As for faggots, you're the one that hangs out with a faggot doorman at a faggot club. It can be your secret.

Speaking of classless....

At least the ball players have the balls to do it in person. Obviously you lack such.

Although, I have about decided you are nothing but an asshole trolling for personal info for whatever reasons.

Let me know when you will be in Atlanta. Don't wait too long. At the beginning of Feb I will be heading to Denver to work.

I've indicated more than once how it can be done in person. You asked. I provided a specific answer as to how. You refused. You twist my words to hide your cowardice.

I've indicated more than once how it can be done in person. You asked. I provided a specific answer as to how. You refused. You twist my words to hide your cowardice.

I have not twisted anything. The only thing I have refused is to provide you with my phone number or my home address. The cowardice is not with me.

I don't think a lack of sportsmanship and throwing cheap shot is nonsense. That you're an Alabama fan and justify proves you're just as classless as the hood rats that play for Alabama and the piece of shit coach.

As for faggots, you're the one that hangs out with a faggot doorman at a faggot club. It can be your secret.

I think your trolling is nonsense.

Back