College Football.....

I've named a place and you refused. Since you refuse, your statement about me not naming a place is a lie. I've named it and you failed to provide it.

If you're there, it's a fag bar.

You are the one obsessed with sucking dicks, not me.

Oh yeah. I wanted to tell you... Do Not Post in the football thread below this one. The one titled "2016 College Football".

Will you look at that? You're doing what I told you to do.

They played USC early in the year, before USC got their shit together.

Alabama does have a good defense, n' so does Washington.

N' the dawgs have a very good offense as well.

I bet Nick Saban has heard of Chris Petersen.

Washington's defense was awesome. Excellent pass rush and hard against the run.

The offense was what I had expected against Bama's defense.

24-7. Yep, shutdown. Uh huh. I call that a decisive win.

Oh it was a decisive win, no doubt.

But the Huskies defense all but stopped our passing game and didn't let our running game get going until late. We beat TN 49-10, Texas A&M 33-14, Auburn 33-12, and the SEC East Champs Florida 52-16. But our offense only scored 14 points against a PAC-12 team? Solid SEC defenses couldn't contain us, but Washington did?

Yeah, we beat them. But I have no trouble showing respect for their defense.

Oh it was a decisive win, no doubt.

But the Huskies defense all but stopped our passing game and didn't let our running game get going until late. We beat TN 49-10, Texas A&M 33-14, Auburn 33-12, and the SEC East Champs Florida 52-16. But our offense only scored 14 points against a PAC-12 team? Solid SEC defenses couldn't contain us, but Washington did?

Yeah, we beat them. But I have no trouble showing respect for their defense.

I knew the dawg defense was very good, (even with their top pass rusher out and their top tackler in the back field out).

I was jus' disappointed that Petersen didn't fix the holes in the offense that USC exposed and 'Bama blew right through the exact same way.

Actually the Husky defense was good enough that if the offense had done their job they could have won.

Fact is that both USC and Alabama have superior personnel to Washington, (both those schools get superior talent year in and year out), and both USC's and 'Bama's defensive lines physically overpowered the dawg's offensive line. (Alabama is a much better team then USC), butt: both have top recruits deep into the bench that could start on any other College team.

Same exact difference in both games.

I bet Petersen gets more horsepower on the offensive line next year.

With Browning, they are good for next year at least.

This is about what I expected from Peterson. He was awesome at BSU, and I figured he would be awesome at the UW. Sark turned a shit program into a mediocre program, and Peterson took that mediocre program and got it to the CFB playoff in his third year.

I think Michigan fans have a lot to look forward to. Harbaugh is an excellent coach, and, assuming he finds an upgrade to that godawful Speight at QB, next season should be interesting for the Wolverines.

They won't be anywhere near as good next year, not that they weren't seriously overrated this year.

For most men, basic decency is enough to not make such remarks. But you think this makes you cool. Too funny.

I am not telling you what to do. I'll leave that to your Mom when she comes down into the basement to give you hell. I simply want the discussion, in the Sports Forum, to stay on topic. You, on the other hand, think talking shit about a widower's late wife makes you tough. Pretty sad, actually.

What you want is people to agree with you.

No, it's you can't tell me what to do. There is a difference. You say you don't want to because you know you can't.

What you want is people to agree with you.

No, it's you can't tell me what to do. There is a difference. You say you don't want to because you know you can't.

LOL! You haven't been paying attention, have you? I like it when people disagree with me. It makes for a more spirited discussion of any topic.

Back