College Football.....

If that was the ONLY criteria, you might have a point. Since auburn has lost 4 games and Alabama is undefeated, you don't have a point.

For every criteria I have given, you have responded as though I am saying that is the ONLY criteria. Despite the fact that I have said repeatedly, it is a combination of things.

As for someone "apparently" sucking dicks, I think that is wishful thinking on your part. I have told you numerous times to stay on topic and that I don't swing that way so you will have to find another guy for your fantasies.

Seems your fantasy is with Nick Saban.

Hey SON, you don't tell me a damn thing to do. You're sure aren't man enough. As for sucking dicks, your wife did plenty for me before she died.

If that was the ONLY criteria, you might have a point. Since auburn has lost 4 games and Alabama is undefeated, you don't have a point.

For every criteria I have given, you have responded as though I am saying that is the ONLY criteria. Despite the fact that I have said repeatedly, it is a combination of things.

As for someone "apparently" sucking dicks, I think that is wishful thinking on your part. I have told you numerous times to stay on topic and that I don't swing that way so you will have to find another guy for your fantasies.

It was a criteria you used and I pointed out that your thinking was false.

Seems your fantasy is with Nick Saban.

Hey SON, you don't tell me a damn thing to do. You're sure aren't man enough. As for sucking dicks, your wife did plenty for me before she died.

LMAO! Jeez, you are really trying hard to be a troll, aren't you. Total failure. As for telling you what to do, I wouldn't waste my time except to try and maintain a topic. I am plenty man enough. Unlike you, I'm not trying to prove it to other people (or yourself?).

It was a criteria you used and I pointed out that your thinking was false.

No. As I said, the only way you have a point is if that is the only criteria used. But I have said several times, it is a combination of things.

It is a moot point anyway. If you want to keep whining about the teams the selection committee put in the top 4 spots, go right ahead. I am looking forward to the playoffs and winning another National Championship.

I don't think the Huskies make it beyond Alabama.

Most folks, (who follow sports writers who think the college football sun cums up n' sets in the East), would agree with you.

I mean how's a team from Canada gonna even take the field against Alabama?

Chris Petersen is purdy good when he has a few weeks to ponder and prepare for a single highly regarded target, n' the dawgs are in fact a fairly good team.

It's kinda like the Dumpster against the crooked Queen, (where the state run media told us that the Dumpster didn't have a chance). Don't be so sure.

But I like your optimism.

Thanks, I think yer gonna see Washington is back after 25 years of drought.

Last edited:
Most folks, (who follow sports writers who think the college football sun cums up n' sets in the East), would agree with you.

I mean how's a team from Canada gonna even take the field against Alabama?

Chris Petersen is purdy good when he has a few weeks to ponder and prepare for a single highly regarded target, n' the dawgs are in fact a fairly good team.

It's kinda like the Dumpster against the crooked Queen, (where the state run media told us that the Dumpster didn't have a chance). Don't be so sure.

Thanks, I think yer gonna see Washington is back after 25 years of drought.

Oh I don't think any game is a sure thing. But Alabama's defense is a monster. Much better than USC's.

Oh I don't think any game is a sure thing. But Alabama's defense is a monster. Much better than USC's.

They played USC early in the year, before USC got their shit together.

Alabama does have a good defense, n' so does Washington.

N' the dawgs have a very good offense as well.

I bet Nick Saban has heard of Chris Petersen.

They played USC early in the year, before USC got their shit together.

Alabama does have a good defense, n' so does Washington.

N' the dawgs have a very good offense as well.

I bet Nick Saban has heard of Chris Petersen.

Everyone has heard of Chris Peterson. And given the time he has before the game, I'm sure he will have some wrinkles for us. But several teams have done that, and it even worked for the first quarter. Then our D adjusts.

I was not really comparing Bama's game against USC with Washington's game against USC. I was comparing the defenses. Alabama's is much better than USC's. And USC held the Huskies to one TD and a pair of field goals.

BTW, Bama's offense ain't so bad either.

Everyone has heard of Chris Peterson. And given the time he has before the game, I'm sure he will have some wrinkles for us. But several teams have done that, and it even worked for the first quarter. Then our D adjusts.

I was not really comparing Bama's game against USC with Washington's game against USC. I was comparing the defenses. Alabama's is much better than USC's. And USC held the Huskies to one TD and a pair of field goals.

BTW, Bama's offense ain't so bad either.

Size, depth, and athletic speed (on paper) would favor 'Bama, (not as much as the Eastern establishment sports writers would have ya think), butt: as you say, no game is a sure thing.

I'm stickin' with me upset call, n' ya heard it here first.

I've been a Husky fan fer a long time, (my alma matter). "Commie U by the purdy lake"

Size, depth, and athletic speed (on paper) would favor 'Bama, (not as much as the Eastern establishment sports writers would have ya think), butt: as you say, no game is a sure thing.

I'm stickin' with me upset call, n' ya heard it here first.

I've been a Husky fan fer a long time, (my alma matter). "Commie U by the purdy lake"

Good man! Hang in and be a fan regardless. I have no respect for fair weather or bandwagon fans

LMAO! Jeez, you are really trying hard to be a troll, aren't you. Total failure. As for telling you what to do, I wouldn't waste my time except to try and maintain a topic. I am plenty man enough. Unlike you, I'm not trying to prove it to other people (or yourself?).

Even then you don't have the ability to tell me what to do. You're not man enough.

You can't prove something you aren't. That means, you can't prove you're a man when you aren't one.

Even then you don't have the ability to tell me what to do. You're not man enough.

You can't prove something you aren't. That means, you can't prove you're a man when you aren't one.

WAAAAARRRR!!!!!!!

Stop fucking around and get to it! Or, go away.

Either way I've got Winterborn's back.

No. As I said, the only way you have a point is if that is the only criteria used. But I have said several times, it is a combination of things.

It is a moot point anyway. If you want to keep whining about the teams the selection committee put in the top 4 spots, go right ahead. I am looking forward to the playoffs and winning another National Championship.

When you use a criteria and examples can be provided to show that criteria is invalid, it no longer can be one. If you're going to use it as one, it has to be one ALL the time. Since only one example is needed to show that it isn't, using it means nothing.

You're going to win another championship. What's your number so I can watch you play? You won't win a thing. No matter how you've convinced yourself that you play a role, not a fucking thing you do makes an ounce of difference on the field and what happens on the field is the ONLY thing that matters.

When you use a criteria and examples can be provided to show that criteria is invalid, it no longer can be one. If you're going to use it as one, it has to be one ALL the time. Since only one example is needed to show that it isn't, using it means nothing.

You're going to win another championship. What's your number so I can watch you play? You won't win a thing. No matter how you've convinced yourself that you play a role, not a fucking thing you do makes an ounce of difference on the field and what happens on the field is the ONLY thing that matters.

Hey asshole, you're in the Off Topic Sports Talk forum. You wanna get heavy? I get that, I do it too, just not here.

I guess that "your wife sucked my dick before she died" is your idea of manliness? You aren't even close to being a man. You are an insecure little troll who thinks talking shit online makes you tough.

WAAAAARRRR!!!!!!!

Stop fucking around and get to it! Or, go away.

Either way I've got Winterborn's back.

I appreciate it, Guille. But this little wannabe is laughable. Just another troll. And not even an especially good one. He doesn't want it to ever be anything but an internet thing.

I appreciate it, Guille. But this little wannabe is laughable. Just another troll. And not even an especially good one. He doesn't want it to ever be anything but an internet thing.

It was less about you and more about the war, sports talk is like that.

jk, we had it out a couple of years ago about B1G v. SEC...that was fun. I got your back bud.

Back